7

*Next morning*

*Lisa wake up but didn't find yn beside her.She start looking for her but then she head the bathroom door opening voice and saw yn coming out incomfy clothes and wet hairs tied up in a towel *

Lisa- yn.
Yn-Hmmm
Lisa - What will you wear in party today?
yn- anything...

*she said while drying her hairs using the towel. Lisa went towards her with a big sigh*

Lisa-Its a party yn.
Yn- hn i know lisa.
Lisa-And still you are saying to wear whatever you will see at that time.
Yn- I didn't say whatever gurl.
Lisa-Anything makes the same meaning dear pabo.

*yn chuckle at lisa's behavior*

Yn-Its just been a night and you are behaving like we know each other from long time.

*she said putting the wet towel on the table and start combing her hairs*

Lisa-Gurl I know you from long time.

*she said and sit beside yn*

Yn-Oh really? And from how long dear friend?

*she asked Lisa thinking that she is just joking around*

Lisa-From last 4 years.

*she said and yn stop combing her hairs and look at her with a widen eyed and shocked face but then she think that Lisa is trying to scare her as she had never ever seen her before yesterday so she laugh a bit and thought to continue the conversation*

Yn-Oh really so you know me from that long?
*Lisa nodded hed head in yes*

Yn- then you must know alot about me right?

*she said while doing her hairstyle*

Lisa-Yes I do but I was confused till yesterday's night.

*yn look at her with a done look*

Lisa-Yn yesterday I saw you coming out from taegyung oppa's room and actually I overheard your conversation so now I get confirmed that the girl is you, whom tae oppa always talk about.

*yn stop after hearing it but then she asked her to confirm that*

Yn-From 4 years?

*Lisa nodded*

Yn-but I know him just from some months and even maybe just from 3 months.

*Lisa get up from there and put her hands on yn's shoulder making an eye contact with her through the mirror and start to tell her everything*

Lisa-Yn tae oppa love you from more than 4 years. He always use to see you from long distance but never approach you because you were too young at that time but then after you get 16 years old, tae oppa went to your step mother and ask her to make you go marry with him after you turn 18 but she denied saying that they are enemies and she will never give you to him.

*yn look at Lisa in confusion*

Yn- Enemies?

Lisa-yes yn your mom runs some illegal businesses and taehyung was a mafia at that time so he thought to kidnap you to make her come on her knees but after seeing your face he left the mafia world and he make sure about your security and all.

Yn-What the fuck.... Are you saying the truth?

*Lisa nodded her head in yes*

Lisa- I want to tell you something more.
Yn-Go ahead.
Lisa- Jennie is my elder sister and she is going to get married with jungkook oppa in a week. I know that you would maybe not believe my words but jk is betraying you on your back but taehyung oppa is holding you back.

Yn-What will jk get from this?
Lisa- I don't know but he is using you.
*yn nodded as all this is now making sense to her*

Yn- just tell me something more about them.

Lisa- Jk oppa isn't like how he looks but Jennie unnie is worst than him.

Yn-Why??
Lisa- She also doesn't love jk and she is with him because of someone whom I don't know.

*she said and lay down on bed*

Yn-but I think I can get whom it is.
*she said to Lisa and Lisa look at her with widen eyes*

Lisa-Really? Can we now save our taehyung oppa.
Yn-Save??
Lisa*sigh*- wait I will show you something.
*she said and took her from the side table and play a recording of Jennie with someone*

?? - Miss this drug will make him lose his mind and he will be under your control.
Jennie-Good now you can go.
?? - my money?
Jennie- while you will give those drugs to me I will give the money to you.
?? - okay miss
.*she left*

Yn-Do you know that person?

Lisa-no but I know that they want tae oppa's position so you have to be careful in tommorow's party and you have to help him out.

Yn- I will do it for sure but now we have to build up a nice trap for them.

Lisa- suree

Yn-I have a plan

*They discuss something and lisa look at yn with amazed expression*

Lisa- great yn.
*She just smile*