31 (Smuth 🔞)

*tae was now standing under the shower totally n@ked. He was looking damn hot at that time. Everyone would droll over this sight of his body. His eyes were closed and one hand was on his erected ¢o¢k. He was m0aning while thinking that yn is doing that all to him. He was m0aning her name like crazy. Soon he was on his peek but what he felt next made him feel shiver down his spine. His eyes went wide after seeing yn sitting infornt of him and kissing and licking his erection with so much love. Her body was all exposed to him as her clothes were also laying on the bathroom floor right now. Her mouth was now moving back and forth on his erection. He looked so messed up after seeing her doing this to him for the first time. Water was falling on both's bodies making them all wet. He wanted to control himself and think of his unborn child so he closed his eyes and said*

Tae- yn you should not do this right now. Go back to the room and sleep or maybe you will catch cold or your health will get affected.

*He said while holding her jaw in his big hands, stoping her from moving further on his length. If she even move her mouth for 1 more minute then he will surely ¢um there. She look at him while still sitting on the floor. Her eyes was showing so much innocence in them but the reality was different. She start moving her hand on his ¢o¢k as taehyung had hold her jaw in his hands. She start speaking while acting all innocent.*

Yn- Tae if you are this worried then close the shower.

*She said while moving her hand with more pace on his erection and that made him lose his control over himself. Right now he was feeling pain while holding himself from cumming but after yn's great blows his junior was about to brust but just then yn left him and close the shower before leaving him all alone and messed  up there. His eyes was closed in pure pleasure but when he felt that yn was not giving him blows now he looked desperate, that desperate that he just wanted to slam her hard with his ¢o¢k whole night. He thought that maybe she is tired now so she left but the next thing he heard caught him off guard. He heard some m0ans from his room. He went towards the gate with his erection still waiting desperately to cum but he could not open the door as it was locked from outside. It was yn's work. She did that intentionally to take revenge on him but how can she m0an like this when he is in the shower all alone while having a painful time with his erection yet he ignored that and start to shout her name so that she open the door and he will be able to get rid of his pain.*

Tae- Yn, Open the door.
Yn open the door.

*He said while banging the door hard but only her m0ans were getting louder and nothing else was able to be heard in the whole room.*

*he was trying again and again but she was not replying anything. She was just m0aning harder and harder even louder and louder. He was about to again shout her name so that she would open the door but her next sentence made him angry and he kicked the door open and break the lock off while going towards the bed were she was laying under the blanket and having fun.*

Yn- F_ck me harder daddy jungkook. *She moaned a little bit earlier*

*He hold the blanket and throw it on the floor with a jerk. Her whole naked body was now on the show for him. Her legs were spread wide and she was holding her breast in her hands, massaging them hardly and m0aning. She smrik as her plan worked. She can see the anger in his eyes and also his junior standing straight infront of her eyes. She licked her lips seducingly and then again lay comfortably on the bed spreading her legs wider and then Again start m0aning while closing her eyes and massaging her b••bs. Taehyung look at her body with anger, love , jealousy and lust. He bite his lower lip and then got on the bed. In spam of seconds he was laying in between her legs and kissing her on her inner thighs. His hold was so tight on her thighs that she was not even able to move them. She was ready for getting scolded or fucked but right now the kitty licks he was giving to her thighs were unpredictable and was greatly preasurable. She was feeling herself on cloud nine. Her breast went up and she roll her eyes in pleasure when he start licking and kissing her kitty ( private part or ¢unt ). Her body was feeling so much pleasure and soon she felt his long fingers moving on her ¢unt in circular motion. Her hands slipped in his soft and wet dark black hairs, caressing them with so much love and affection.*