41

Yn- Love I am going to k!ll more men of jungkook right in the water more brutally.*she said and went towards those men*

Yn- So whom should I k!ll first ?? *She said looking at them with an innocent look at her face but it was terrifying those men who were laying on the ground injured and m0aning in pain. She looked all of them and then hold the man's hair who was the one to get close to her. She smrik at his state and then drag him forward after freeing up his leg from the rope. Took out her bag and then start looking for something in it. In just some seconds she found out the tools she was looking for. It was a box of blades and some screwdrivers followed by some needles and injections with drugs in it not to forget about scissors. She got them all out and put them infornt of his face.*

Pictures of set of screwdriver, scissors , needles,  injections , blades.

*Yn smrik after seeing those things. She hold on of the niddles and dig in the left eye of that man who was laying infornt of her. He screamed his lungs out after feeling the extreme pain as she had digged a niddle in his eye ball. She smiled sweetly looking at the blood which pop out like a balloon when she dig a niddle in that man's eye. It was giving her satisfaction.*

Yn- Taehyung would not like if someone lay his or her eyes on me in a dirty way and if he would have been here than he would have done the same thing but because he is not here so I am doing the work for him. *She said in a psychopathic way. She smile again as some waves reached out till them and the blood on the sand slightly mixed up with the water. She took out the niddle from his left eye only to dig it back more harshly. That man again screamed out but yn was enjoying it like her life depends on it. She start moving that niddle in a circular motion making that man's right eye ball to get totally destroyed. It was getting swallowen every second. Yn looked at the blood which was covering the sand and also some blood was mixing up with the water because of waves of water. After finally feeling satisfied from those niddles she picked up her screawdriver set and then get it prepared. She looked towards his legs and then again towards his face and after some seconds she got up from her place and went towards his feet. She looked at his body and then start whistling and then sat down just beside his knees. She whistle again but only to dig that screwdriver hardly into his p@ins. She smile when she found out that he got unconscious because of extreme pain in his body. She got that screwdriver out of his p@nis by pulling it back and then start digging it in his whole body. Soon he died because of heavy bleeding but this made her feel extremely happy as his blood was now mixed with the water present in the sea. She chuckled at herself and then went towards other men who were tied with the rope on the back of her car. They all were looking terrified by only listing to that man's screams. They guessed it out that how physco this girl can be. They all just cried begging for their lives but yn look at them and again went back towards the place where that dead body was laying. She choosed a blade and then start pulling out the skin of that man. She was enjoying the scene while other were crying listing to those sounds. Soon she was done with pulling off his skin and then she took all those things and start going towards others. She smiled at all of them and then choose another blade only to dig it in the chest of a guy who was laying infornt of her. She moved that blade and in some seconds his breathing was almost like none but she left that blade in his chest and pick other one only to dig it in his eyes and then took out his eye balls because of which he died on the spot too. She look at others and got her scissors in her hand and then she forced every man to open his mouth by putting gun on his head and scissors in front of their mouth.*

Yn- Pull out your tongue you motherf_cker. *She said and the other guy did as she said only to get his tongue cutted of by that scissors. It was all fun for her but for them it was like hell. They wanted death now. Other men were begging her to shoot them but not to k!ll them like this whole she was enjoying this sight. After cutting everyone's tongue she went towards her car and again came back with a hunter but this was made up of blade so indirectly it was a flexible Katana. She started hitting everyone and wherever that balde falls, it cut that part more than the halfway. She was totally covered in blood by now but she cared less about this and soon she was done with cutting their's bodies into pieces. She smiled looking at the sea which had blood in it now .*

Yn- Love I took your revenge because they looked at what's yours.*she said blow a kiss towards the sea. Soon she stripped her clothes off and went inside the sea. There were many organs also with the massive amount of blood in the water but she was having the best bath of her life. Soon it was almost night so she got out of the water and went towards her car after cutting all the ropes down from her car and getting her special things. She then looked at her mobile which was showing 8:20 pm on the screen. She smiled sweetly looking at the sea for the last time and then drove off to their mansion thinking that maybe jimin would be there*

1.25k+ words

Vote for another part

Hello guys

How was this?

Did you all like her psycho side?? Don't forget to tell me in the comment section😊🙆‍♀️

By love you all 😙

Good night and sweet dreams

Take care