67

Jk- But this time the mannequin would not have any cloth on because I will die while fucking you deep.*he said and then ran towards her, after reaching her he smacked her ass and then carried her on his shoulder to the room from where they came and then put her down outside the room before opening the door and entering the room with her. They both looked towards jin and mrs. Kim's bodies laying in pool which has red water right now. Their's bodies are floating over the water now.*

Yn- Let's be quick because I need to go to bed too. *She said and then sat down on the chair*

Yn- Jungkook remove jimin's gag. *He did as he was told*

Jimin- Yn let's short this out .

Yn- Where's my kids?
*She asked ignoring his statement*

Jimin - Yn listen to me firs- *jk shooted him in his leg making him scream out*

Jungkook - Didn't she say that she wants to end it quick , then why are you making her wait, Just answer the damn question. *He said and blowed on the smoke which was coming from the gun*

Jimin- I don't know about them y- *jungkook shooted him again on his same leg making him cry in annoyance*

Yn- Jimin oppa Please answer my question or it would take just one bullet for you to be dead.

Jimin- I don't k- *bang*
*Jk shooted him down in the middle of his forehead and now he is dead , making yn to chuckle*

Jk- Aren't you angry on me yn?

Yn-  and why would I be angry on you ?

Jk- because I just killed him.

Yn- you did a favour to me baby boy.

Jk- and why is that? I mean why did you want him to die an easy death?

Yn- he straight by my side for years even if it was for his own goods but still. He taught me everything and well he took care of my kids too .*she said and walked towards taehyung , removing his gag *

Tae - Yn i love you so much. I can die for you so please don't let him ruin what we have.

Yn- first of all he isn't renewing anything and second we don't have anything which could be ruined.

Tae - Yn listen to me , we have kids to take care of. I am their father. They need me. Even when you are powerful now still they need a father figure to complete their family. * He tried to make yn understand his point of view while she just giggled *

Yn- you left us when we needed you the most so now we don't need you , not even a single bit.

Tae- yn it's our past , everyone makes mistakes. I did a really big mistake but I deserve a second chance, every person does and what about their father figure, huh? They would be bullied even if you have power. Their life would be hard without me, a father figure is what every kid needs along with the mother. Please just for our kids, forgive me for once and give me a second chance and i would never ever make any other mistake again, not even in my dreams love . Please don't take their father away from them and yourself yn, don't put yourself into another hell by putting the stain of my murder on your name yn. I love you so much yn, please try to understand.

Jk- You love her? *He asked from the background *

Tae - You are no one to speak between us.

Jk- I am her fiance and our kids father. *He said and walked towards yn and then put his hand on her waist *

Tae - B@stard get your dirty hands off from yn , she is mine . *He groaned angrily*

Jk- Oh really, is that the reality? Then wait let me tell her what you actually feel. He threatened me with your name and told me that if I don't sign the papers of my property and position on his name then he will hurt you in order to get it all in his control. *He smriked while tae panicked a little which didn't go unnoticed by yn but taehyung covered it up in seconds.*

Tae- He is lieing. *He shouted while moving on his chair, trying to get out from the hold of the ropes *

Yn - And what did you answered baby boy. *She said moving her finger over Jungkook's chest , ignoring taehyung's words.*

Tae - Yn I just told you that he is lieing.*he shouted*

Tae- Why are you ignoring me yn? *He shouted again*

Jk- I said that " take every damn thing but don't you dare to even lay a single finger on her or I would cut it out and gift it to her ". *He said and then planted a kiss on her forehead making her blush because of his statement and then the affection *

Yn- Then do it because he touched me. *She said and as soon as she was done with her sentence, she saw jungkook looking at taehyung with hate and rage in his eyes*

Tae - Yn i didn't force you. *He said feeling hurt after hearing her words*

Jk - She is my queen , she can do whatever she wants. She can k!ll you and i would not say a word. If she wants then she can k!ll me and i would not say a word against her. If she like then she can fuck anyone and i wouldn't say a word to her but that person would never be able to take another breath in this world as soon as I get to know about him and you are one of them right now so let's start with getting this fixed . Darling just go and sit down on the chair until I get done with him * he said and walked towards taehyung, while yn also followed him, wishing to see what he will do to tae and went towards the chair and sat down while jungkook hold the gun from the back side and start hitting taehyung with it. Taehyung wasn't able to defend himself because he was tied . Jungkook kept hitting him with the back of the gun but his work got disturbed when yn's phone rang, he got aware of his surroundings and then walked towards her leaving taehyung's bloody figure beside in a brutal state. Yn answered the call and as soon as she heard the other person's words , she got shocked*

Yn- WHAT!?? How is this even possible ? *She said and looked up but her whole world came crashing down when she saw jungkook pointing his gun on her head *

Need a help guys

I got this e-mail yesterday
Should I beleive it?
Or not?

I got this e-mail yesterdayShould I beleive it? Or not?

1

1.25k+ words done
10 votes in 1 hour and I will post the next part tommorow 😗
To be continued
I got a half day today 😁. Btw if you all thought that jungkook is the one for yn then I am sorry babygurls because 🌚 he was the villain, he is the villain and he will be the villain only 😉. Let's meet in the next part
Drop your thoughts on this chapter
Byy
Love you all
Thank you so much for reading this
Good night and sweet dreams take care of yourself 💋