75 - Biggest Warning ⚠️

?? - Hello Kim Taehyung.

Tae- You b!tch. *He shouted as soon as he heard her voice*

??- How does it feels to die in the same way as me kim Taehyung. I think it's quit interesting for you as you drown me down years ago just for your so called revenge. Karma is a b!tch and you know, what! You are trapped in this time line. It will happen again and again until you get a way to get yourself out of it by trading your own soul with the devil just like I did to take revenge from you. See you in hell. *She said and soon that voice went silent. Taehyung saw yn going out from the bathroom and bringing a katana which she ride one hour ago and entered the bathroom again.*

Yn- Jungkook you should go and get dressed until i come back after getting done with the work. *She ordered him while he looked at her trying words to make her understand that taehyung is dead so it's better if she come out with him and get dressed as it's past 2am in the night but couldn't find anything so he just walked out after getting himself a quick shower and get cleaned as he was covered in his and her cum. He wrapped the towel around his lower abdomen and went towards the door but yn stopped him*

Yn- I want you to arrange a jar for me and also order you men to start preparing for moon's ceremony. And yeah I heard you ordering your men about your new mansion so I will be moving in there with you in the morning so get everything ready. Also I want you to get the informations about moon's body before the sun rises or the next second your body will be laying beside her dead body in the coffin. * He heard whatever she said and nodded his head. It felt so odd to see her acting like a whole new person but still it felt so good to him as some point. He loves to she her showing dominance over him. He walked out and then got dressed into a pant from her cupboard. She has the clothes of men in her cupboard and he then noticed that they belongs to taehyung. He looked around and saw some more clothes of taehyung which he had when he ran away with yn. He felt so frustrated but he has no other choice or he would have to walk down naked. He didn't wear anything else for taehyung's clothes, Just his pants. He walked outside and then saw his men and her men still fighting eachother. Jk looked towards the whole area while hiding behind the wall because he was unarmed. Soon he spotted his most trust worthy man and singled him to come over to him which his man noticed and did sneakily.*

Jk- Is everything ready?

His man- Yes boss.

Jk- How many more to take down?*he asked about yn's men*

His man - Just 3 more to go boss but they are quite sneaky and are k!lling our man really fastly.

Jk- Leave them on the other men. I want you to call on the centre and get Mr.kim's location tracked down in an hour. I also want you all to bring him with my mother's dead body. Also get me a pair of clothes soon and what about the heels I asked you to bring? Did you arrange the mansion too?

His man- Boss everything is going to be done soon. The mansion is getting ready and we have ordered alot of rose plants for the garden. We even arranged everything according to your order , just the tracking thing is needed to be down now and about clothes so i actually bought one for you. I kept the pair of heels for queen and a set of clothes for you in the backseat of my car. I will be bringing it to you , just wait a second for me and boss here's your mobile and gun. *Jk nodded his head and took both of them from him. His man knows the things very well and he isn't surprised when he saw him doing all the other necessary things without even being ordered. He is the most trusted man of jk for a reason. *

( Leave the chapter here if you can't handle reading about human's organs and all. Please I don't want you all to get uncomfortable with the next scene so please stop right here and start from the next part. By . You are going to continue on your own risk from now on.  This scene is written by a kid but it's not for kids. )