32

*Next morning*

*she wake up with a heavy pain in lower abandoned. She then get up from the bed and saw that the the whole room was cleaned and food was own the side table. She then removed the blanket from her body and found her herself in taehyung's shirt.*

Tae- Baby are you feeling well?
*He asked while entering the room with a tray of food in his hands. Yn look at him and found him staring at her with so much love. She blush the little after remembering what happened last night while taehyung smrik after seeing her blushing face. He went towards her and put the food tray on the table and then remove the blanket and took her in bridal style towards the washroom. He made her bath and then made her wear something comfortable and kiss on her belly before exiting the room.*

*Time skip* (your author wants to end this ff soon so yeah 🤧)

*It's evening time and jimin has not returned back till now. Everyone is worried for him as he didn't even contact anyone. They all were trying to think positive but deep down in there hearts they were worried about jimin. What if jungkook had done something to him or maybe wrost*

Yn- Unnie i think we should go to find him. It's been so long now. We should go to look for him.

Tae- Baby yn we can't. We can't go there to look after him. Jungkook's men must be looking for us and i have no back up. I am not afraid to face him but I am afraid about you and your safety. I can't risk it and that too when you are pregnant with my baby. It's impossible to do so.
*He said looking at her with a sad and unexplainable expression*

Yn- I just don't know, we are going to find our oppa so we are. *She almost shouted at him with worries in her heart. She could not tolerate losing any of her family or friend*

*They were arguing but just then the room's door bell rang. All of them look towards the door while khu and taehyung take out there guns and load them. Yn ran towards the door to open it and saw that so many men were standing there with guns. She tried to close the door but they push it off and enter the house. Yn was about to fall down but tae was fast enough to hold her. He made her stand behind himself and then saw all of them entering the house. Khu and tae was about to shoot them but yn stopped them*

Yn- don't fire please.*both tae and khu look at her with a what the fuvk look on their faces*

Yn- What are you all doing here?*she asked them in a clam voice but just then a female enter the room and bow infornt of yn. Both khu and taehyung was now more confuse.*

??- Princess please accept our offer and we are willing to k!ll those parents of yours who made you suffer and even sold you for there needs and benefits.* Yn look at her with cold look in her eyes. This yn was totally different from what they both knew few minutes ago.*

Yn- Never ever in my life I will come to you all so get lost from here before I lose my mind and make you die a horrible death. *She said while glaring at that female who was looking like she is a bodyguard or something as she dressed in all black and her waistband had 2 guns on it.*

??- Please don't behave like this to me. You can k!ll me but please come with us. It's dangerous for you to live here and everything will get out of control like this. *She said in a pleading tone to yn while she just left to her room*

Tae- who the hell are you? And why are you asking her to come to you? What the f*** is going on here? And why are you all standing like slaves here? *He asked them in pure irradiation because if they can find where yn is then jungkook can also do the same*

??- I am Sia and I am her personal bodyguard. *She said while getting up from the floor and looking at him with a judging gaze*

Tae- Why the h*ll she would need a personal bodyguard and why would I never know about it? How can she even be in trouble when you all are guarding her? Just stop talking sh!t and tell me what the real matter is. *He said while glaring at them*

Sia- Are you nót afraid of dieing? And Miss.khu why are you not speaking a word? Have you lost it or are you gonna behave like you don't even know who she is?*she smrik while looking at khu meanwhile khu was more confuse now*

Khu- how can you know my name? And why would I know about her? And what would I know?*she ask being more confuse but sia just pass a bitter chuckle to her*

Sia- You are easily mañupulative and it's useless to talk with people who are blind even after having eyes. *She said and start walking towards yn's room but taehyung and khu stopped them*

Tae-Don't you dare to go to her. She Doesn't want to go with you then you can't take her.*he said glaring at her*

Sia- I will go to her and I will take her away from here. *She said and order there men something by her eyes and in a couple of seconds the men were holding taehyung and khu at there places giving her space to go to yn's room. Tae and khu was shouting there lungs out and even they were trying to fight them but the guards were alot and it was getting harder for them but just in some minutes they heard a gun shot's voice from yn's room and just then a loud thub was able to be heard and just in couple of seconds sia was coming out of the room with blood all over her dress and face.*

______________________________

Is yn dead now?
Let's see in next part...... 😉

1.3k+words
100 votes  for next part

______________________________

Author's pov....

Btw hey guys, I saw a lot of comment saying that how can yn get intimate when she is pregnant at such a young age so I would like to remind them that getting intimate while being pregnant isn't something wrong and about like she is in trouble and she was kidnapped and now she is living like she didn't face something so I would like to say that we should enjoy our moments with our love ones after forgetting about everything. Doesn't matter even if we are going to die, we should at least enjoy our moments on our full. And the last thing was that taehyung was so gentle and careful. In this fan fiction there was not much moments of tae and yn together so i thought of this. Guys I asked you all that if you all want a smuth or not but you all said yes so i made it or i would have avoided it. Sorry if it wasn't supposed to happen and thanks for reading this. This ff will end in some parts so enjoy it for now. Byyy
Sarangahe 💜