27

Author's pov - I am have been in a really bad condition because of facing these things. It's been 3 days and why and hadn't seen jungkook after returning back from hospital. Jimin is leaving with her every time just like a shadow. She would just cry thinking about taehyung's condition and blame herself for that. Today's also the same day like other one, she is sitting on the bed while her sobs can be listen in the whole room but just then her room door open with a loud thub gaining her attention. She look in that direction and was shocked to see the person. She went to him and hug him tightly while her sobs get louder.

Yn- Tae-hyung a-re yo-u ok-ay?
*Asked in between her uncontrollable sobs while tae just patted her hairs and kiss her forehead trying to clam her down*

Tae- I am all good yn so don't worry much. *He said yet her sobs were not stopping so he kiss her lips softly trying to make her feel better and it worked well, soon she was looking at him with a weak yet sweet smile but her mind was still full of worries. She went towards the door and found jimin standing there. He just passed her a smile.*

Yn- Jimin oppa please come inside fastly. *She said and hold his hand and pull him inside the room and lock the door behind her*

Yn- Oppa you helped him?
*She asked jimin*

Jimin- Yes my baby as i promised you that I will help you and i did.
*He answer her with a sweet charming smile showing his white teeths to them while tae was sitting on the bed and looking at them almost adorning them sweetly*

Yn- Thank you so so so much oppa. I love you so much.
*She said and hug him tightly making his heart beat go harder while she was hugging him like a cute baby. He hesitatly put his hands on her back hugging her close to himself for a while and after few seconds she parted herself off from him and ran to taehyung kissing him all over his face with tears in her eyes and mumbling sweet words like I missed you and i love you, are you okay?, did he hurt you?..... Jimin was looking at them while his heart was feeling a bit bad after seeing this yet he controlled his emotions and smile looking at them*

Jimin in his mind - How badly I wish to be in the place of taehyung and cherish you with all the love and happiness in this world my baby mochi.
*He thought in his mind while looking at her and this went unnoticed by yn but not by taehyung. After sometime yn stop kissing him and put his hand on her belly while taehyung look at her with confused face*

Yn- Tae-hyung it's your baby.
*She said after collecting her all courage while taehyung's tears start to fall. He kiss her forehead and caresse her hairs softly with love and then after some seconds he kissed her belly softly*

Tae- Baby i will make sure that you and your mumma live happily and never have to face any kind of trouble in this world until I am alive.

*After that both of them talked for some time but they were interrupted by the sound of loud gun shots*

Jimin- I think jungkook got to know that you are here so tae take yn away from here and i will manage everything here.
*He said trying to find a way to get them out of this mansion*

Yn- But oppa how can we go leaving you all alone?
*She said in a voice full of worries*

Tae - Yeah jimin yn is saying right, how can we leave you alone in danger? We are best friends and I am not going to let you face the consequence alone. We will fight together and will die together.
*He said getting his gun out of his jeans while jimin was feeling a bit happy because of there words yet he look at both of them with a cold face and said*

Jimin- Look taehyung, yn is pregnant and you are also hurt so I need you both to be out of here and I will make lies infront of jungkook and I am sure that he will beleive me.
*Soon there was loud footsteps coming towards her room*

Yn- I am not going anywhere is jimin oppa is not coming with us.
*She said and tae and jimin sigh*

Tae- Jimin get down through the window and I will carry yn with myself.
*He said while looking down the window*

Jimin- Okay.
*One of the man knock on the door while tae and yn look at each other for a second and just the yn push him towards the door and open the door a little bit*

Yn- What do you want?
*She asked the guard*

Guard- Miss, master has order us to shift you out from this mansion to another one.
*He said trying to peek inside*

Yn- okay but I want jimin oppa to take me and I will only go with him so come inside and call him.
*She answer while the guard nodded his head because he can't disobey jungkook's future wife (according to them she is his wife) but just after he enter the room tae hit him on his head with the back of his gun and that guard fall on the ground with a loud thub. Yn look at tae and showed him thumbs up and then both of them went out after locking the door and 3 of them went inside the forest area sitting in jimin's car in which he was waiting for them*

______________________________________
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for late updates but I am thinking to finish it before deleting Wattpad and today I was a bit free so i write this for you all and thanks to all for your heart warming texts 🥺 I love you all and I will miss you all.

____________________________________________________________________________Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for late updates but I am thinking to finish it before deleting Wattpad and today I was a bit free so i write this for you all and thanks ...

Btw your unnie did great in exams  and i am sure that I will do good in boards too.

100 votes for next part.
1.05k words.