chapter 14

Rowan

It has been few days after i was released from the hospital but Daniel still isn't letting me work so am currently on my sick leave. And it can be very boring staying at home like this with nothing to do, am just so used of always being around my husband.

I am now on the phone with Hugo who had called to inquire about my health and we are now just busy gossiping.

Your husband really loves you, you should have seen how he switched from his calm nature to a volcano when he thought you were poisoned

You should have seen when he chose me over his family, that is the first time i was ever choosen over something and i know i should not be this happy but i can't help it.

You lucky bastard

Am more than lucky, now allow me to speak to my husband.

Chuckling he hangs up. So i decide to text my husband.

When will you be coming back

Will be late but i already bought you food from a restaurant they will be delivering it soon.
Make sure you eat well and rest.

Aren't you acting like my dad......

Wait till i come home then i will show you the difference between your husband and your dad.

Can't wait

Smiling like an idiot, i place the phone on the counter and kept myself busy. Later i received my the food and ate then immediately head to bed.

I was still waiting for Daniel to arrive when i fell asleep. I heard the door opening causing me to open my eyes to see Daniel standing at the door watching me, he smiled and without breaking eye contact he started removing his clothes slowly almost seductively as he walks toward the bed. Crawling slowly he moves towards me, his slow movements were quite opposite to the rate of my heart beat.

How can a man almost look this perfect i muse. Placing a hand on my cheek he caress them softly before rubbing his thumb on my lips. Gulping i observe him closely as my breath becomes erratic. Dipping his head he attacks my lips like a starved man causing me to moan immediately as his toungue glace mine. After what felt like hours he release me as i struggle to catch my breath.

Does that give you insight on the difference between a dad and a husband he says with a husky voice.

I don't want you as my dad....just as my daddy i respond breathlessly

Moving the hand that was on my cheek to my neck he grips my neck gently.

You have too many clothes on he says

as he kisses me again while his hands trail down and starts discarding my clothes.

Taking both my hands in one grip he extends them to the headboard as he sucks on my neck which is bound to leave a mark.

Don't move your hands

Yes daddy

Moving he sucks my earlobe,then proceeds to suck my neck which i have noticed happen to be his favourite part. He moves downward and suck my left nipple as he plays with the other one making my blood move southwards and my breath to be more erratic .

He proceeds to move downward and i can feel his breath on my private parts that is already erect causing my breath to hitch. He then teasingly run his nose along my length then moves even lower and spread my legs and starts sucking on my inner thigh as i whine.