chapter 17

Daniel
It was morning and i was just done freshening up ,I was dressing my shirt when i heard sound of people talking outside the door so i approached the door slowly and just when am about to open up, i could now here the voices more clearly and could already identify that one of it belonged to my husband.

You look like a celebrity with that outfit on you a guy says with a deep voice

Well thank you i could hear Rowan answering

Well i happen to know the house well do you want me to show you around, i can make good company he continues

Well....... Rowan begun saying

And maybe we could get to know each other more than that along the way he says as he drops his voice lower almost like he is trying to seduce him

Sneering i open the door wider taking two quick strides towards them i pull Rowan closer to me before glaring at the man opposite to us.

Am afraid that won't be possible in any time soon i tell him with a deeper voice and an intact frown.

And you would be........he asks as eyes me up and down.

His husband i tell him while pointing at Rowan .......and the only person he gets to know more , i say while looking him directly and intimidatingly

Oh.....oook well i have other things to attend to....he begins saying while looking between me and Rowan with a frown.

You can go , you will not be missed i interrupt him.

He turns and walks away. I remain glaring at the direction he headed to, i turn to observe my husband to find him already looking at me with a smile on his face that made me almost forget why i was moody to begin with but before i could fall for his charms i schooled my expression and glared at him.

Why weren't you saying anything i ask with my glare still intact

Are you jealous he replies with a smirk

Ofcourse i was, so why weren't you saying anything i ask again

Because i love it when you mark me and get all territorial he replies with a smile as he places both of his hands around my neck and moves closer to me .................daddy he whispers.

Is that so, then i should mark you in more ways than one i reply with a smirk while pulling him closer by his waist.

I start trailing kisses on his neck before biting causing him to scream in pain then proceeds to suck his neck before kissing him making him tilt his head to give me more access as i brutally attack his neck mercilessly. Soon he starts to moan and grind against me. Grabbing his hips i lift him up aganist me as he straddles my waist.

Entering inside the room , i proceed kissing him and getting more aroused as the seconds tick by. I walk directly to the window and places him between the glass plane and me with his back on the window as i kiss him hard before releasing him only to remove his shirt as he removes mine, soon we are back to kissing each other with his hands intertwined on my neck while my one hand is providing balance on the window, my other hand was gripping his hair so i can access his mouth in a deeper Angle.

Pulling away from him, i take few steps backwards to admire the view, he stood in his trouser flushed and panting with swollen lips and dishevelled hair while looking at me seductively.

Strip for me i command

Taking a quick glance at the window behind him he looks at me with a questioning look while his hands were already on his trousers like he can't help but obey me.

I said strip and i won't repeat myself

Taking a gulp he removes his trousers and soon he discards everything as he stands naked infront of me causing me to get even more excited as he looks me with half lidded eyes.

Turn towards the window place both of your hands on the glass plane and stick your ass out i continue in a demanding voice.

Following my directions he does exactly as he is ordered.

Good boy i praise him

Taking few steps towards him i massage his bulm as i run my fingers across his spinal cord slowly causing him to shiver and immediately spank him directly on his ass causing him to whimper.

Massaging the area i hit i start trailing kisses along his back before delivering another quick slap on his ass causing him to release a sweet low moan as i massage him before hitting him continuously until he is leaking of precum and a moaning mess below me but still struggling to hold the glass plane.

How many people do you think will see that you are now marked , i muse with a proud smile

Pleeeeaasee........slap............daddy he moans

Kneeling down i keep massaging his ass before i begin trailing kisses and spreading his ass cheeks i dive with my toungue as i begin feasting on him causing him to tremble while he could barely contain his moaning to an extent he was now shouting.

After taking my time eating his ass i trail kisses on his balls , sucking and running my tongue along his cock before sucking on his head causing him to release another loud moan.

I can't........i am..............please  he says in between pants.

Releasing him i stand and walk towards the drawer as i hear him whining causing me to chuckle. Turning and walking towards him i apply lube on my finger before working him up until am three fingers in, and he is bucking his hips to meet my thrusts.

I need more.......nnggh......please daddy he pleads breathlessly

Removing my fingers, i apply lube on my cock before aligning it on his entrance and start pushing in slowly and immediately when am deep in he clenches around me causing me to groan and deliver a slap on his ass that caused him to moan, after a few seconds i start moving slowly with deep thrust.

Faster.......daddy.......faster.......please he moans in between breaths.

Causing me to lift one of his leg and moving him closer to the window and increased the pace to which he responded with loud moans seeing as o could hit his postrate more precisely from this angle.

I want you to come untouched i whisper in his ears.

He whimpers and moans as i suck on his neck leaving more marks as one of my hand plays with his nipples.

I am........i......going.........he moans

Cum i demand

Causing him to release with a string of curses while i fuck him through his orgasm and he clenches all around me as i feel the familiar sensation causing me to give him sloppy thrust and i cum.
Pulling out of him i support him as he lays completely in my hands with trembling legs and sweaty bodies. Taking few breaths to  calm from the high i seem to recover before him, so i decide to carry him bridal style and head towards the bathroom where we take a shower and one more round.

Dressing up we snuggle on the bed together choosing to sleep just for a bit before we choose what to do next.