chapter 21

Rowan

I was busy packing some of my clothes in the bag while Daniel stood on the study looking like he is troubled so i give him the best reassuring smile i could master before carrying my bag and make a move but was blocked at the door way.

I talked to chris about the divorce papers they will be ready by tomorrow

That's early i counter panickly

Yes, should i drop you of

No i don't think that is a good idea i will be fine just focus on what's best for you

Pulling me into a very tight embrace he kisses me on my forehead before side stepping and allowing me to leave and my eyes gets cloudy once again but i know this is for the best for both of us. So grasping my bag in a tight hold i walk out of the house and drive straight to Hugo's home and considering i don't  have the key anymore i ring the bell and wait for a couple of minutes and only when am about to ring it again the door opens to reveal a shirtless chris.

Hey  ......... Rowan come on in

Thank you........

Baby your friend is here chris calls out before handing me a cup of coffee from the kitchen.

Soon i can hear footsteps and Hugo appears and one look at chris causes him a frown on his face.

Can you like put on your shirt

I had it on, you are the one who got it off to begin with he replies with a smirk

and pulls him for a kiss causing me to turn my head sideways but seeing that they keep going at it i clear my throat rather loudly because if am being sincere this just makes me miss Daniel even more causing a sharp pain in my chest.

Am sorry wan

Yeah am sorry wan he imitates Hugo
He gets me carried away every damn time he continues in a low husky voice

Pushing him a bit away but with tainted cheeks......go get dressed.

Kissing him on his cheeks he replies with a smile..... yes sir.. .......before leaving

Hey are you ok huhgo asks softly

Yeah, can i  stay here for a while

Sure you know you are always welcomed here but what happened

Well me and Daniel would be getting a divorce

What........even after what you told him ......he.....he ......choose......

No, it was my idea he was actually against it but well i don't want to be in between him and his success

So you are going to just give him up.....what are you a hero....

Nope am going to make everyone believe that he and i are no longer together hence the fake divorce.

Mhh then what are you going to tell Brian you have to move in with him.

I have to convince him that i should stay here a couple of days and since he is sure he has already won it won't be a big issue........then Daniel will get his designs back and with the help of chris we patent it and submit it then we will see what to do from there.

i will see you later baby, chris says as he gives a peck on his lips before turning to me..... Daniel told me everything I'll make sure you guys are back together soon.