chapter 18

Chriss

We had just woken up and we were supposed to go down for breakfast soon but Hugo was still not talking to me as he normally would but giving me short and curt answers as he was seated on the chair while i was occupying the bed.

Did i do something wrong i ask as i observe him

No... he replies while completely ignoring me

Come on communicate with me here please i try to persuade him gently.

Turning he looks at me before answering with a frown  i am still mad at you.

But i already explained why i was with the twins i answer calmly

I understand that,  but you still should have told me before,that's all am saying he continues stubbornly

Then it wouldn't have been a surprise to begin with i try to explain for the millionth time...............i am really still trying to understand why your still mad about that i already cleared the misunderstanding i continue calmly

The corner of my lips lifts involuntary as i stare at my boyfriend fondly....... and you will because am yours and you are mine no one can get in between us i try to assure him with a smile.

Sighing he walks towards me and seats on my lap before hugging me tightly making me immediately return the hug.

I know and i trust you but i still get mad and insecure every time i picture you with anyone else he says with a with pout.

Baby you are the only one for me, i wouldn't leave you even if you beg me to, i assure him as i run my hand through his thick hair.

I think i should still punish you he says as he sucks on my neck.

Punish me? I ask as i tilt my head sideways

Yeah let you fuck me without touching me

Baby i don't think that is a punishment i said as i pull his hair and kiss him fervently before releasing him.........
being with you can never be a punishment i finish breathlessly

We will see about that he answers with a smirk

he stands up and pull me by my hand then make me sit on the chair before pulling out a silk from the drawers and starts tying my hands from behind while i observe him amusingly.

He grabs me by the throat before kissing me but even now he completely lets me dominate him even with my hands tied at the back, how can he be so fucking hot making me want to wreck him.

Pulling away he walks backwards before he begins removing piece by piece of his clothes slowly almost seductively and still maintaining the eye contact. By the time he is removing his boxers am already hard that it almost hurts, i guess he was right i want to touch him so badly.

Still thinking this is not a punishment

It seems as tho you are also punishing yourself why don't you let me go

Patience Baby........  Patience he answers with a chuckle before completely getting rid of his boxer.

Standing in front of me fully naked while i was full dressed only aided in turning me more on. But he wasn't in a much better state himself as he was fully erect with precum and he was breathlessly meaning he was affected just as much as i was.

Laying on the bed he spread his legs giving a good view of what is to happen before he applies lube on his fingers and begins playing with himself as he releases sweet moans like sounds like melody in my ears only solidifying my urge to go to him. After what felt like hours he finally stops and walks towards me as he maintans eye contact then proceeds to palm me through my trouser causing me to groan.

He slowly pulled them downwards and i lift my legs to aid him,soon my briefs followed and he was already running his hand along my length as i threw my head backwards and release a moan as everything felt too good, like i was receiving a reward after my long wait. I could feel his lips wrap around my head causing me to gasp and pull on my tied hand which he responded immediately by releasing me.

I know you can pull out of the binds but if you do i stop here

I won't just......

He starts sucking me again before i could even finish my sentence then went ahead and deep throat me while using his hands to massage my balls making me hold the chair with a death grip.

Bobbing his head up and down he keeps sucking me while maintaining eye contact making me almost loose it but before i could even dwell on it he release me with a pop causing me to release a dissatisfied grunt. Climbing on my lap he aligns himself on my cock and begins to push himself downward slowly and immediately when am in we both release a groan, and i think this is the best view so far me inside of him while he has his lips parted and his head thrown backwards in a silent moan.

After a few minutes he begins moving and creates a rythm where he begins to speed up the pace as he fucks himself on me fast and hard while basically screaming,  then he raises his feet changing the angle as he continues riding on me and soon he is coming and fuck himself as he orgasms.

Please....... chriss......please

Breaking free from the binds i carry him towards the bed,  pulling out i hear him whine before turning him on his stomach and fuck him with his ass sticking up while i grab his hips with enough pressure to leave marks on him.

Pulling him towards me i starts sucking his neck as i play with his nipples while i fuck him hard and soon i can feel the familiar sensation causing me to pull out and with few strokes i cum all-over him.