Open Your Eyes || Song Preference.

I AM SO SORRY, MY LIFE IS SO BUSY AND IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I PROCRASTINATE.

Calum: All this feels strange and untrue, and I won't waste a minute without you. My bones ache, my skin feels cold and I'm getting so tired. || I stare at Y/N through the small glass window on the hospital door. Her eyes are closed and her body is still, the only movement from her being the small rise and fall of her chest as she breathes. I can see the damage to her from here and it's enough to make me lose my breath for a moment. I'm interrupted by a soft nudge to my shoulder to which I turn around and see Michael standing beside me. "You need to go and see her, mate. You should be with her." He tells me, motioning for me to open the door. I gulp slightly, unsure how to tell him the truth. A few seconds later I do, but my mouth is dry and the words come out hoarse. "I'm scared." I tell him, silently awaiting his answer. He nods beside me for a moment as he looks at Y/N, sound asleep on the hospital bed. "What are you scared of?" He asks me not turning to face me. I pause, gathering my thoughts up to try and think of the best way to put it. "That she won't wake up. That that'll be the last time I see her and that me being with her wont help anything." I finally admit to him. He takes in what I said for a moment but is quick to reply. "She will, Calum." He begins with. "And you being in there, with her, is going to help her a lot more than you know. She needs you Calum." He states as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. It might be. "And you need her too." I close my eyes and let out a deep breath, reaching down and slowly opening the door as Michael walks away. I'm glad he gave me the courage to do this as the instant I stepped inside, I rushed to her. Her hand felt the same in mine but I didn't feel the normal squeeze she would give me. I was careful with her and I made sure of that. I looked at her and I had never seen anyone appear so vulnerable; it seemed even a deep breath would be enough to shake her bones. I let go of hand just quick enough to grab a chair and pull it up beside her. Sitting down, I took her hand in mine once more and just looked at her letting the minutes pass by without another thought. It's impossible to describe the pain that was in my chest as I sat with her. The weight on my shoulders, the ache in my bones, everything was too much to understand just like the question of why this happened to her. Before I knew it, minutes turned to hours and I had been sitting beside her in the same position, yet to speak to her, to tell her to pull through. The stars were out and the sky was dark and the sun lighting up the room was no longer there. I stood up, my legs feeling numb, and my back in need of a stretch, and I walked over towards the window showing a full view of the city. I soon looked away and drew the blind before making my way back over to Y/N. I didn't take my seat straight away, instead, I stood beside her, took her left hand in mine and moved my other up to softly stole the side of her face. I tucked thee hair off of her forehead and leaned down to her, placing a delicate kiss to her forehead, my lips lingering for a while. "Please wake up soon." I asked her. "I need you, Y/N."

Ashton: The anger swells in my cuts and I won't feel these slices and cuts. I want so much for you to open your eyes because I need you to look into mine. || Everyone was surprised at first, saying how quickly I seemed to come to my senses and how well I was responding to the medicine. It was all just small talk to distract me so no one had mention her, treating her like she never existed. I had lost most of my independence in the accident, so for a while I would have to depend on others to get by until I healed properly. But that was about as useless as I was. The doctors refused me from seeing her, saying that I needed my own rest and I needed to recover before I thought of anything else. The lads didn't really know what to do either but they more so followed the doctors rules. I waited for the right time, when I was sure the boys had gone and there were no nurses near by. Somehow, with great pain, I managed to lift myself off from the hospital bed and lower myself into a wheelchair. After taking a couple of minutes to catch my breath and let the pain subtle, I slowly wheeled myself out of the room. I followed the directions to get to the ICU ward, only managing to get halfway before I wheeled into Luke as he hurried around the corner, distracted by his phone. When he was done cussing me out for wheeling over his foot, he began question me as to what I was doing. I was so sure he was going to wheel me back to my bed, but I pleaded with him, tears stinging my eyes as I begged him to take me to her. He tried to look away, to do what he was told but for a moment I think he felt what I was feeling. It never struck my mind that he was in as much pain as I was when he was unsure if I would wake up. But thankfully he wheeled me towards Y/N's room, and I was finally there, able to sit beside her and pray for her to be ok. Once Luke left, I took her cold hand into mine and rubbed my hands against hers to try and warm her up. I had no idea of what state she was in, but hearing the constant sounds from the heart monitor soothed me. "I'm here now." I whispered to her hoping she could hear me. "I won't leave you." I promised her. "You've just got to wake up, Y/N. For me."