Nightmares.

For those of you who might wonder, I do it in order of Calum, Ashton, Luke then Michcael bc CALM.

Calum: You tossed and turnered, hitting your arms out, still uncounsious and still in your nightmare. As you felt your body being lifted, you jolted up, your breath coming out uneven. "Shhh. Shhh." You heard someone whisper from beside you. It took you a few seconds to understand everything. "It was only a dream, babe." Your eyes focusing on Calum who had picked you up and craddled you in his lap, during the last few moments of your nightmare. You gripped tightly onto his shirt and hid your face in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around your body, slowly swaying you side to side, almost as if you were a little kid. "I was so scared Calum!" You cried. "I know baby, I know. But you don't need to be anymore. I'm here."

Ashton: Your eyes started to open, as they were reacting to a bright light. When You woke up, you reach to your side hoping to feel Ashton beside you. "Ash?" You called out tiredly. You looked over to your alarm clock which read 2AM. Ash poked his head out from the ensuite where the light was shining from. "Sorry baby. I didn't mean to wake you." He said tunring the light off and walking over to you. "What happened? Whay are you awake this time of night?" You questioned, lifting the blankets up so he could lay down beside you. "I couldn't sleep baby. That's all." He said as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you as close to him as he could. "Did you have a nightmare?" You asked concerned. "What? No of course-" You cut him off. "Ash.. It's ok. I get them too." You admitted. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, lying on his side as you lay on your back. "Probably for the same reason you didn't." You told him. '"I love you Y/N." He said, leaning down and giving you a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you too, Ash."

Luke: "No... Luke! Help, help!" You cried. You were being taken away by some people and Luke couldn't do anything to help you as he was also being taken away. "It hurts!" You cried out. "Y/N? Y/N, wake up for me baby. I'm here. You're alright." You heard someone's voice break through. You immediately shot up, gasping for air. Luke was sitting up next you, panic evident on his face. He pulled you right to his chest and you wrapped your legs around his waist, sobbing into his shirt. He placed one hand on your back and the other firmly on the back of your head, holding you tightly against him. "I've got you, babe. I've got you." "Don't ever leave me Luke." You cried whilst placing a soft kiss to his jaw. "Never." He whispered, lying down and pulling you down beside him. "I'll never leave you."

Michael: 'Michael? Michael wake up. I need you..." You cried as you whsipered for him to wake up. "What is it baby? Are you alright?" He asked as he began to wake up. "I had a nightmare. A really bad one and, I'm sorry." You said as you began to cry. You were scared but now you felt guilty for waking him. "Shhh, babe. It's ok. What happned?" He asked as his hands ran through your hair as he tried to comfort you. "I lost you. You left and I couldn't find you again. It felt so real." You told him as you rested your head on his bare chest. "I'm sorry for waking you, Mikey." You apolgized. "Hey, hey, hey. Y/N! Never apolgize for waking me if you're scared, ok? I love you and I don't care what happened. Wake me up whenever, ok? If you're scared then you need me. I'll need to know you're happy, alright?" "Alright."

I liked writing Luke's one :)