The Countdown.

Hi my lovely readers!

Sorry I haven't been updating much. I've felt a bit distant from the boys lately (I think a LOT of people have, let's be honest). Idk, they don't seemed grounded atm (and yes, I'm still 'salty' over the fact that they're not even touring their home country (those 3 little shows don't count). 

I mean, if they didn't receive support from us Aussie fans in the beginning, have us attending their small gigs and what not, where would they be? "Don't forget where you come from", well, we kinda feel like they have.

And all this"Laryzalea" drama. Ha! No thanks.

Annnnnyyyyyywaaaaayyyyyyssss.

On my latest account ( I really need to stop) winterxstiles , I have published the first several (six to be specific) chapters to my new book The Countdown

This will please a lot of you when I say that it's a STYDIA (Stiles - Dylan O'Brien and Lydia - Holland Roden) FANFIC

I am not ashamed to say that I was delighted when Stalia broke up #TeamStydia ☺️

IF YOU COULD READ IT AND COMMENT IT WOULD MAKE ME SO, SO HAPPY. 

IF YOU APPRECIATE ANY OF MY WRITING, THEN PLEASE I BEG !!!

-

Was crying during the premier of Teen Wolf Season 5B

'WHERE WERE YOU SCOTT!!!1!!11"

"We kinda broke up." // "We kinda broke up, too."

I'm not even kidding, I had to pause the episode like, 20 times just to sit and question my life choices. Probably THE best acting I've ever seen in a TV show. YOU JUST COULDN'T CATCH A BREAK.

Anyways, if you like Teen Wolf (especially if you're #TeamStydia), don't like it, or haven't even heard of it, please give my new book a chance. I hope that even the first line will draw you in!

COMMENT REQUESTS - as always.

Me is pretty sad atm. Even my anxieties have anxieties. 

ONE LAST THING- BECAUSE SHARING MUSIC IS SO MUCH FUN, I SUGGEST YOU ALL LISTEN TO NEPTUNE, SATURN AND EARTH (AND ALL OF THEIR OTHER SONGS) BY SLEEPING AT LAST BECAUSE WOW I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THEIR MUSIC.

10/01/16

I love you.

Always.

- HakunaHemmings.