Abuse.

Abuse.
(A/N: I decided to add a video up top of my favourite YouTube singer singing my favourite ever song. She's Lauren Bonnell and she's really talented !)

Calum: "I need to ask you something and I need you to answer me honestly, ok?" Calum asked me. "Ok." I agreed. "How'd you get all those scars and bruises?" Calum asked me as he sat me done next to him. I shifted uncomfortably and pulled at my sleeves; a nervous habit of mine. Calum took my hand and held it in his for a reassurance. I looked to him and there was no sign of judgement on his face. I could just see how concerned he was and worried about me. "Please don't hide from me." He begged me. "I just want you to be ok." I looked up at him and gave him a fake smile trying to reassure myself as well as him. "I am ok. I'm fine." I lied to him, placing my hand on top of our entwined ones. "No, you're not. Y/N, you're my girlfriend. I need you to trust in me." He reminded me. I bit down on my lip as I nodded sadly. "Who's hurting you?" He asked me as I looked up to him. "My father." I muttered, unsure how he would respond. He noticeably tensed up and anger became clear on his features. "Calum, you need to promise not to tell anyone." I panicked. "If he finds out I told you, he'd-" Calum
interrupted me. "He wouldn't do anything. I won't let him." I squeezed his hand which made him look back at me. "Y/N, you're staying with me, ok? I don't want you being near him alone. I won't let him touch you again." Calum promised me as he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him and his my head in the crook of his shoulder. "I know. I love you."

Ashton: Ashton and I were in a little argument. It wasn't a big fight we were having, but we were both tired and stressed and frustrated with each other. "It's not fair on me, Ashton." I argued with him, feeling sick to my stomach after being told that he has to leave again in a few days. "It's not fair on me either but I have to go, Y/N." Ashton tried to reason with me as he stood in front of me. "I just miss you." I spoke quietly, not wanting to show him how upset I was getting. "You think I don't miss you too?" Ashton asked me, his voice raising along with his hand. I instantly flinched away from him and brought my arms up to shield my face. I shook there and slowly lowered my arms after not feeling anything. I looked into his eyes, ours both filled with tears and my lips trembled. "Ash, I thought-" I tried to speak but then I got too caught up in crying that I couldn't continue. "Babe, I'm not her." Ashton promised me. He very slowly reached his hands out to me, opening his arms, offering for me to fall into him. His face was cover with concern and I could tell he was just as sacred as I was. I gave in and leaned into, crashing against his chest and whimpering slightly. "I never meant to scare you. I'm so sorry baby." Ashton apologised to me as he firmly kissed the top of my head. "It's ok. I just remembered him for a second. We were arguing and I forgot that..." I trailed off. "I'm never going to hurt you. I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

Luke: Somehow, he was standing in front of me again. I recognised the look on his face. It was one I had seen hundreds of times and always feared more when I saw it again. The room we were in was dark and unfamiliar and a strange smell drifted in the air. I tried to back away from him but I was stopped by the wall behind me. I turned around for a split second to look for a door but by the time I looked back again, he was right in front of me. He moved his hand upwards and as he slammed it down to me, I squeezed my eyes shut and screamed as loud as I could. My eyes shot open and at first, I was confused as to why I was panting and struggling to catch my breath. "Shh, shh." Luke whispered to me. He was holding me in his arms, swaying my gently as if I were a child. I clung to his shirt and began to cry into his chest, holding myself as close to him as I could be. "You're ok. He can't hurt you anymore." Luke whispered to me as he continually placed kisses to my face. "It seems so real. Every time." I cried to him just wishing that I could get a decent night's rest without waking up screaming. "Its not, baby. I won't let him come anywhere near you." He promised me. "I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you."

Michael: Your eyes fluttered open and landed on Michael who was siting beside you. "Hey." He whispered relived once he realised that you were awake. You reached for his hand comfortingly to which he gladly took in his own. "How are you feeling?" He asked you in concern. You looked down at your body in the white gown under the thin bed sheets. This wasn't the first time you had been in this position because of what had happened. "It really hurts." I told him, not feeling completely with it due to the medication. "What does?" He asked you as he scooted closer to you. "My head." I told him as I tiredly looked around the room. "What happened?" I asked Michael. I knew what happened. Well, most of it anyways. I just wanted to make sure nothing else has happened that I didn't know about. "She hurt you again." Michael assured me of my thoughts. "It was pretty bad, Y/N." He speaks sadly. "She pushed you and you cut your head as you fell. There was a lot of blood. You were in a pretty bad shape when you got here." Tears begin to escape my eyes and I move my hands up to wipe them away. "Michael, I'm scared." I whimpered to him. "You don't need to worry anymore, ok? She's not allowed to see you anymore. I'm going to be right here with you, alright? You're going to be ok, I promise you."

-

06/05/15 (Three nights in a row woo).

If anyone of you are getting hurt by someone emotionally or physically then please, please, please I beg you; DM me. I will help you as best as I can but please don't suffer through this alone ok? You have me, the boys, God, so many people. If you can't find a reason to stay strong then please remember that I love you.

I love you so much.
Always.
- HakunaHemmings .x