Wait.

Heyyyoooo guuuyyys,

Sorry to keep doing these A/Ns, but I've got a lot of books coming out (and seven drafts heh heh heh). But I just uploaded a new book called Wait. 

It is essentially the same book as Chase Me, only it's entirely Calum's POV: with no Delilah or Luke or any of the others. It also includes extra scenes that you guys don't know about. It will go further into Calum's state and his thought process.

Also, I have recently added The Maze Runner Preferences book which I don't know if you guys are aware about (I'M READING THE DEATH CURE, MY POOR BABY NEWT).

And Fade is still going (formerly known as Reckless). 

Please, please, please check them out.

If you love me you would.

No, but seriously. If you like my preference book, you might as well take the time to check out my other books. Makes sense. If you like this, you'll most likely enjoy them too.

Sorry if I haven't been replying to your messages well this week. I lost someone really close to me.

(PS: Check out Ben Phillips on Facebook)

And just to remind you guys, whenever you're scared, alone, depressed, anxious, happy, thankful, whatever - God is always there for you to talk to. God loves you.

"What writing teaches me, over and over, is that God is waiting to be found everywhere, in the darkest corners of our lives, the dead ends and bad neighborhoods we wake up in, and in the simplest, lightest, most singular and luminous moments. He's hiding, like a child, in quite obvious and visible places, because he wants to be found. The miracle is that he dwells in both." 

I love you.

Always.

- HakunaHemmings.