He Saves You from Committing Suicide Part 2.

(A/N: WOW I GOT LIKE 100+ ON PART 1 THANK YOU IT MEANT so muCH ITS A HUGE DEAL TO ME.)

Calum: A continuous beeping rings through my ears - one I haven't noticed till now. My body feels cold and as weak as the last time I remember being awake; which I'm not sure how long ago that was. I tear my eyes open slowly, not knowing what to expect but I feel the slightest bit calmer when I see Calum sitting beside me. His elbows are propped onto the bed as he rests his head in his hands. My hand which rests beside me stretches out and I softly touch his arm making his head shoot up. "Y/N?" His eyes glisten with tears as he looks at me. I open my mouth to speak but my throat is dry and burning; only do I relaise that words are not needed at such a time. He stands up from his seat and moves closer to me, instantly wrapping his arms around my small frame. One of his hands moves to the back of my head, holding me close against him as he softly begins to cry into my hair. "I'm right here, baby." He whispered to me. "I never want you to go through that again. I'm here."

Ashton: I sit on a plastic chair beside Y/N as she lies on a hospital bed. I hold her hand in mine, soothingly rubbing circles with my thumb. The room is quite dark with a few lights from the machines making it easier for Y/N to fall asleep. My free hand reaches up to her and I wipe away at the tears which roll down her cheek. "Did you really mean it?" She asks me and I can tell by her voice that she is exhausted. "Mean what, sweetie?" I ask her, feeling her squeeze my hand. "When you said that you were gonna stay with me and that you wanted to help me?" She asks. I take in her fragile state as she lies upon her side facing me. Her eyes struggle to stay open and her breathing becomes deeper as she grows more and more tired. A million memories of her rush through my my mind, good and bad though none of them change my answer. "I meant every word." I reply to her. A small smile rests on her lips and I stand up from the chair. I pull the hospital sheet up and wrap it around her shoulders keeping her warm, tucking her in. I lean down and place a kiss to her forehead, feeling so thankful that I am still able to kiss her. "Get some sleep, baby." I say to her. "I love you."

Luke: I feel a slight squeezing of my left hand and fingers softly running over the skin of my knuckles. A short groan escapes my lips as I stretch out, my body feeling weak and drained of any energy. "Y/N?" I hear Luke mumble from beside me, his grip on my hand tightening. "Open your eyes babe. You're ok." He murmurs to me and I do; taking a few seconds to adjust to the light which shines above me. "Luke." I whimper and reach out to him. He notices and almost instantly leans down to me, letting me hold him close to me. I can't stop myself from erupting into a fit of sobs and Luke joins me, crying softly. "I thought I lost you." He whispers, his voice sounding as broken as mine. I move over so he can sit beside me on the hospital bed. I lay down a little and cuddle up to his chest, careful of the wires attached to me. "I'm sorry." My voice cracks as I lean against his chest, inhaling his scent and trying to lose myself in him. His hand moves to play with my hair, twirling it around his fingers and soothing me. "I love you." He says to me. "I love you." I say back to him. "I will do whatever I can to help you. I almost lost you once, I'm not going to go though that again. I'm with you baby girl."

Michael: I open my eyes, not sure whether I am still in the ambulance or if I am in the hospital. I can hear muffled voices and it takes me a while to understand the words they are speaking. A beeping from my left rings through my ears and I look around to see what the cause is. I soon discover that the noise is coming from a heart monitor which is connected to me, hence the wires sticking in and around my body. My attention is drawn to a nurse as she makes her way over to me. She introduces herself before asking me some questions as well as checking some of the other machines which are all around me. My body is drained of energy and it seems like such a hard task to even try and sit up. Only when I go to speak do I realise how weak I am. The nurse looks to me, kindly asking me to repeat myself. "Michael." I whimper out before she nods and walks out the room. Several minutes later and my eyelids are growing heavy again as I wait for Michael. I faint smile rests on my lips as he rushes into the room. "Y/N?" He calls as he rushes to my side. "Baby, you scared me. I was so worried about you." He says as he wraps his arms around me. I lean into him and tiredly wrap my arms around his torso. He pulls away from the hug and helps me lay back down again. His hand moves to the side of face, his thumb softly caressing my cheek. "I love you." He says to me. I look away from him, his hand failing and taking mine instead. "Don't." I mumble. "No, you need to hear it Y/N. No matter what happened, you're still here right now. You pulled through for me and I'm so proud of you." He stated. "Mikey, I tried to kill myself!" I cry feeling a variety of emotions mix in my stomach. "I know you did and and nothing I can say can change the fact that you tried." He begins. "I know you're hurting and I know you struggle so baldy but I am so proud of you for making it this far, for fighting when you were about to give up. Y/N, I could have lost you but I didn't because you chose to live. Just because you're scared about this doesn't make you weak. I'm sacred too, Y/N but I know that you're with me and that's how I know I'm alright. Living is hard, alright? But I'm going to be right here with you. And I love you."