New Year.

New Year (not an imagine/preference).

CHECK OUT PICTURE ON SIDE/UP TOP.

Heyyyy guys!

This year has had some ups and downs: mainly downs for me personally. But there has been some amazing things happen that I won't forget.

One of them was seeing 5SOS in concert again. The whole experience was amazing and bunking off of school was totally worth it (thanks mum!).

Another thing was starting this Imagine/Preference book on Wattpad. It actually really change my life. It lead to me starting my Instagram account @hakunahemmings . And from that I have gained many great friends, some best friends too (Sophia, Sarah, Rachel and Meighan).

You lot have all been really sweet and you CMMENT and vote and follow me and you always leave me lovely comments to wake up to e.g. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY?" or my personal favourite: "WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT!?" 😂

And just last month?- I reached 1 MILLION READS on here and that is a complete dream come true to me. I remember getting executed about 10000 and then 100000 and then 1000000 was just epic.

I grown to love these 4 dorks even more and the other 5 who mean just as much to me (1D). I've grown closer to God and I've lost a lot of people too.

I found out who my real friends are, that's for sure. But I know that's all going to happen against next year as I'm moving. 😪 This year was definitely not my best and I have really struggled with a lot of things. Writing became like an escape to me and you all seemed to get lost in it with me.

I know I say this a lot but I really do love you all and all the messages we have through DMS on here and IG mean so much to me.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you all have an amazing year next year and you find yourself and the people who you want to keep in your life.

A new year and a new start. ☺️

I love you. Always.

- Hakunahemmings .x

(PS: Sorry for the cheese). 🍕