He's Sick.

He's Sick.

(A/N: Panadol is the name of a medicine in Australia.)

Calum: "Y/N? Y/N, wake up." You hear a hushed voice disturb you from your sleep. You slowly open your eyes, blinking from the unexpected bright light. "Cal?" You ask confused. "Yeah." He responses with as you sit up. ",What's wrong? Why are you awake?" You ask as you stretch your arms out. "I think I've caught the stomach bug. Sorry for waking you but I just need to know where you keep the panadol." He says. You nod in understanding and stand up. You take his hand in yours and lead him downstairs to the kitchen. He sits on the counter as you open up one of the cabinets reaching for the first aid box. You rummage through all the bandages and pills until you find the tablets he needs. You empty two into his hand and fill a glass of water for him to swallow them down with. He sets the glass down I the counter and looks at you with a tired, ill expression. "Are you ok?" You ask as you stand in front of him and wrap your arms around his waist. He nods slowly, eyes struggling to stay open. "Come on. Let's get you back to bed." You chuckle as he follows you upstairs. As soon as the two of you lie down he instantly cuddles up to your side, falling asleep with a look of discomfort. "I love you." You whisper as you run you fingers through his hair, helping him fall asleep.

Ashton: You sigh as you see Ashton making his way down the stairs. His face is pale and his movements are weak. "Ash." You say as he walks over to you. You place the back of your hand to his forehead and gasp when you feel his temperature. "Ashton, you're burning up!" You tell him. He groans in response and walks towards the kitchen, you following right behind. He pulls out a glass which he stars to fill with water as you search through the medicine box, trying to find something for this nasty illness of his. "Ash,go back to bed sweetie." You say, hoping he will listen to you. He obliges as slowly carries himself upstairs. Minutes later, you walk into the room, trying to keep quiet. A smile appears on your face as you notice that Ashton has already fallen asleep. You walk over to his beside table and place the pills next to his water in case he wakes up wanting them. You pull the sheets up a little so they cover Ashton's shoulders and you look down at him, thankful that he has managed to fall asleep. "I love you Ash." You whisper as you bend down and place a kiss to his forehead before quietly leaving him alone to recover.

Luke: "Luke, I'm home." You call out as you shut the front door. You frown when you don't get a response. You knew he was in because his phone and wallet were still on the coffee table. You walk around the house in search if him, looking in the kitchen, lounge and games room. With no such luck you head upstairs and quietly make your way into our bedroom. You sigh once you see Luke piled under a mountain of sheets. "Make no sudden noises." He mumbles against the pillow. You tiptoe over to him, trying to be as quiet as possible. You bed down next to the bed, as he lifts his head up from the pillow to face you. "Baby, what's wrong?" You ask as you run your fingers through his hair. "I've got a sucky migraine." He complains and you laugh slightly at his choice of words. "Aww baby, is there anything I can get you?" You question him. "Water, migraine pills and cuddles." He states. "I'm on it." You smile, disappearing downstairs to fetch the pills for him. After he takes the medicine, he lifts up the corner of the sheets for you to slide in next to him. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you close and the two of you slowly fall asleep listening to the peaceful sound of the other's heartbeat.

Michael: You chase after Michael as he dashes into the bathroom. You frown when you see him already emptying his stomach into the toilet. Quietly, you sit behind him and soothingly rub his back in hopes to give him some feeling of comfort. "Y/N go, I look disgusting." He says in embarrassment. "No you don't, Michael. Anyways that's the least of my worries right now." You tell him as he finishing vomiting. "Do you think you are going to throw up again?" You ask as he leans against the toilet seat, pale and weak. "Not at the moment." He weakly answers. "Come on babe." You whisper as you help him up. He groans as he leans on you, too tired to support himself. You walk him into the bedroom and crawl in next to him once he gets himself comfortable. "Wake me up if you feel sick, ok?" I ask him. "Mmhh." He mumbles as a response. "Thank you. I love you." He whispers as he rests his head in your chest. A smile appears on your lips and you wrap your arms around him. "I love you too."