Over and Over || Song Preference

Calum: "You say it's no concern and everything's alright. Sometimes we all get burnt and then we try to hide."

"Calum, I'm fine." You try to persuade him. "No you're not. You don't have to pretend with me, Y/N." He lifted your chin up with his fingers, your eyes now locked with his. "Everything's alright." You tried to convince him as tears welled up in your eyes. Telling others you are ok is easy, but making them believe it is something different. "You don't need to hide. I know you're not ok, baby." He said, wrapping his arms around you. You buried your head in his chest and slowly began to cry. "Let it all out. No more hiding." He whispered to you, calming you as best as he could. "It hurts Calum. I'm strong enough and I can't do this on my own." You whimpered.

"Who said you had to be on you own."

Ashton: "It's not like you to be cold..."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Ashton yelled at you. Ashton had left for about two weeks to do a few shows for the There's No Place Like Home Tour, and every day throughout that space of time, you wouldn't answer his calls. "Why won't you answer me? Why are you being so cold - this isn't like you." He stated, his voice shaking more often. "Ashton, I just..." You couldn't finish. "You know what? Don't bother. Come find me when you're ready to talk."

Luke: "Always thinking that it's gonna be alright."

"Shhh. I've got you. I'm here, baby. I'm here." Luke continued to whisper to you as you broke down in his arms. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry Luke." You sobbed. "You have nothing to apologize for. I'm sorry I couldn't get you." He replied, kissing your temple and stroking you hair. "I try so hard, Luke. I always do and yet I always fail. I'm worthless." You let out. You felt like a failure at everything you do, you were so insecure and you almost hated the idea of life at the moment. "Please don't cry, baby. It hurts me to see you so sad like this. I know it's hard but you need to remember that you're gonna be alright. I'll be right here, I promise. I love you."

Michael: "Every night replayed over and over."

I remember every night with her right beside me. It replays in my mind over and over, night after night. It keeps me up at my darkest, lurking my every thought. The sadness which we both felt that night is something I can never forget. We could have saved each other. We almost did...

(Sorry of these are short or bad 💜)