Quirks

Quirks.

(A/N: A lot of people ask so to clear it up, my twitter, IG, wattpad and askfm are all @hakunahemmings . @isithiorhemmo and @hemmings5soz are my two other IG's .x )

Calum: A quirk Calum loves about you is the way you absentmindedly twirl your hair around your fingers. He loves how long your hair is and how soft it is and he amdires how pretty you look when you play with it. He is also amazed by how your braid and plat your hair without even looking half the time.

Ashton: Ashton loves how you will tap your fingers or you feet along to the beat of any song. You might be dancing around your room with your headphones in, not aware that Ash is watching you or cleaning the housse and you'll just tap along to the beat.

Luke: Luke loves the fact that you're not a morning person. Strangely enough, he finds you really cute and cuddly as you lie half asleep, yelling at him that its too early to wake up even if it is around noon.

Michael: Michael finds it adorable at how shy you can be. Whenever you meet new people, you tend to be really shy for a while until you get to know them. He loves how soft and quiet your voice goes or the way you stand close to him if he's nearby. 

Thank you for 60K, I cant belive it .x