He Accidentally Hurts You.

He Accidently Hurts You.

Calum: The boys had managed to get some time off from recording and they, execpt Michael, were all feeling like a kick around at the park. You tagged along with them and seeing as it was quite late, you doubted there would be any fans. Since Michael didn't come, you paired up with Ashton and played against Luke and Calum. There were no goalies which made it a whole lot harder but somehow it seemed more fun. You weren't exactly "good" at football and to be honest, you barely understood how to play. You had finally managed to get the ball though only because Luke tripped and you were so determined to beat Calum. You kicked the ball ahead and chased after it, Calum running behind you as he tried to stop you. Too caught up in the game, you accidentally tripped over as Calum took the ball from you, causing you to roll your ankle. You clasped onto you foot in pain as Calum kneeled down beside you. He gently peeled your hand away from your already bruising ankle and carefully slipped your shoe off. Luke and Ashton made their way over to you, worried expressions on their face. You sat on the muddy grass, with Calum kneeled next to you as he pulled you into his arms. You cried against his head as he wrapped his arms around you. "Shh baby, don't cry." He whispered as he stroked your hair. "How bad is it? Do you think it's broken?" Ashton asked in concern. you shook your head

Ashton: Things begin to heat up in the argument and the use of words become more foul and harsh by the minute. "Ash, stop!" You yell in frustration before walking out the door. You rush down the stairs in attempt to get away from him but he chases after you. "Stop walking away from me." He demands. "Stop following me." You scream back at him. The tension is heavy in the air - thick like you could cut through it with a knife. He stands before you, inches away. "Y/N, you can't just run away every time something bad happens." He tells you. "Yes I can. I've been doing it my whole life." You spit at him. "Exactly! And look where that's got you!" He points out. You are taken aback by the rude remark but you hold your tears in. "How could you be so heartless?" You ask in heartache. "Me? Heartless? Do you have any idea how you make me feel?" He questions waving, his arms around in a gesture. "Of course I know how you feel when I leave. You leave me all the time!" You cry in defence. "I'm so sick of this!" Ashton yells in pure frustration, flailing his arms as he does. His fist comes in contact with your stomach as he waves it beside him. You instantly groan at the sudden pain causing Ashton to fret. "Crap, Y/N, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to." He explains. "That's the thing." You say. "You never mean to hurt me but you sorta just do." You whimper as you push past him. You make your way back up the stairs, running as you try get away from Ashton once more. You reach the bathroom and you shut the door on his face, locking it in an instant. He turns the handle and begins to knock against the frame in defeat. "Baby, please let me in. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you - it was an accident. Are you ok?" you don't answer him, instead you ignore him and slide down with your back against the door. There is a moments silence before you hear Ashton do the same. "I'm so sorry." He whispers faintly. "I know." You whisper to yourself as you close your eyes and try to forget that any of this ever happened.

Luke: "Luke, can we just not talk about this right now?! You yelled as you walked out of the walk-in-wardrobe with a bunch of t-shirts folded in your hands. "No Y/N, we are going to talk about this now and get it over with." He yelled back in just as much frustration. "Luke, I can't do this right now!" You cried as you shoved your clothes into your bag, only for them to be ripped out of seconds after by Luke. You bent down as you whimpered and reached for you clothes which he had thrown to the floor. He kneeled down beside you and angrily snatched away what he could. "I give up." You mumbled before standing up and slinging your bag over your shoulder. "Y/N, you're not leaving me." Luke stated, his voice deep and threatening, his eyes filling with tears. You made no reply as you stood with your head down. As you began to walk past him, Luke pulled on your wrist to stop you, no intentions in harming you. You yelped in shock from the painful twist of your wrist. You clutch onto your hand in reflex and instantly fall back from Luke. "Y/N, I-" He begins and takes a step towards you. You back away in hesitation, a glimmer of fear reflecting in your eyes. A mask of regret covers Luke's features; you knew he never meant to hurt you. "It's ok. Forget this ever happened. I'm fine." You cut him off, your voice in a shaky tone. "Y/N, I swear I didn't mean to." He pleads. "None of this would have happened if you just let me leave for a little while!" You cry yet again. You take in a deep breath before continuing. "I'm going to stay elsewhere for a couple of days, give myself room to breathe and clear my head." You explained. "Baby please." He whispered in desperation. "I'm sorry Luke." You whisper back, him joining you now as tears roll down his cheeks. You surprise yourself when you lean into him, burying your face in his chest, breathing in his scent. His arms instinctively wrap around you, unsure of when or it he will ever be able to hold you again. "I love you." He whispered, his head resting on top of yours. "I've got to go." You say, not speaking the words he craves to hear. Wiping the tears off your cheeks, you adjust the bag over your shoulder and walk away. You leave behind your wreck of a boyfriend and carry the fear of your mistakes with you.

Michael: You were enjoying a lazy day at home with your boyfriend, grateful for some alone time and not having to worry about anything. You had somehow came to the idea of baking some cupcakes as you were becoming pretty bored, only once you had started you realised how bad the two of you were at cooking. You continued mixing the 'ingredients' together from a recipe Michael was taught as a child. You laughed at your own stupidity for believing he remembered what to do. You stared down at the bowl I front of you trying to figure out what was missing. "Michael?" You asked as he hopped down from the counter. "Yeah babe?" He asked back. "Could you do me a favour and grab the sugar from the pantry please?" You questioned sweetly, smiling widely at him. He laughed at your cuteness and walked over to fetch the sugar for you. "Babe, which one is it?" He asked as he browsed the shelves. You placed the spoon down on the table and walk over to him and looked over his shoulder to see what he was giving you and option of. Not realising that you were right behind him, he turned around and elbowed you in the face as he did so. He quickly placed the two different bags of sugar back in the pantry and instantly started to panic as he saw the pain across your face. He gently lifted your hands which were pressed against your eye, and tilted you head up to the light. You weakly held onto his arm as he lightly touched the hastily-bruising skin around your eye. "I'm so sorry baby." He apologised, leaning down and placing a light kiss to your nose. He took your hand and walked you over to the fridge when he pulled out an ice pack and wrapped it in a towel. "I'm such an idiot." He mumbled to himself as you sat on the counter. He stood in-between your legs and carefully placed the ice pack to your right eye. "Are you ok? Does it hurt? Gosh, I'm so sorry Y/N." He spoke. You smiled weakly, flinching from the coldness. "I'm fine, Mikey. It was just an accident." You told him. "I swear you are the only one to get a black eye whilst making cupcakes." He laughs. "I'm one of a kind." You joke back, already beginning to feel better.