First Kiss.

First kiss/ you kiss him

Calum: "I mean I though, Y/N. I really, really like you." Calum admitted, blushing. "I realy like you too." You whispered back. His smile grew bigger as did yours and you found yourself both leaning in. Your heart began to race and you swore you could hear it beating so loud. Calum leaned in and slowly placed his lips on yours, lighting the sparks you were feeling. You broke the kiss and looked each other in the eyes. No words were needed, you both knew what the other felt.

Ashton: "Ashton, please, just leave me!" You cried, dodging through the people at the over-crowded party as Ashton chased you. You had just caught your boyfriend lip-locking with some random by the pool, Ashton witnessed it with you. You had made it through the house and were now out the front but Ash was righ behind you, chasing you. He grabbed your wrist spinning you around. "Ashton..." You whimpered, your head falling down in shame. "Look at me, Y/N." He said lifting your head to face him. He cupped your face in his hands gently, forcing you to look at him. "No one wil ever love me right." You cried. "I would." He whispered, though you realized he didn't mean to say that out loud. "Sorry, I-" He began but you cut him off, placing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Thank you, Ash. For everything." You whispered. "He's not worth your tears." "I know."

Luke: "I love you, Luke." You whsipered as you pushed your forehead against his. "I love you too." He replied smiling at you. He bit his lip, something he did when he was nervous. "What're you rhinking about babe?" You questioned, teasingly. "Can I, can I kiss you Y/N?" He asked, which caught you off guard a bit. You began to blush causing him to laugh. "I wouldn't stop you." You answered him. He placed his lips against yours, smiling into the kiss. You kissed him back with as much passion as him. "You mean so much to me."

Michael: You had just finished eating, and Michael was now walking you home. "I had a really great time, you know? Thank you." You said as you walked hand in hand down the footpath. "Me too." He agreed. Halfway into the walk, it started to rain and he brought his jacket over his head, trying to shelter you both from the rain. You laughed as you ran to the bus stop, standing under the shelter. You turned and faced each other, still laughing slightly. His eyes moved from yours to your lips almost like he was asking fro permission. You gave a small nod and met him half way, his lips crashing onto yours, cold from the rain falling down. You both smiled into the kiss enjoying the emotions rnning through you. "We should do this again sometime." He suggested. "I'd like that."