He's an Overprotective Dad.

Calum: The small cries coming from your son quickly woke you up. You switched the lamp beside you on and rolled over to find that Calum wasn't there. You sighed and swung your feet over the edge of the bed, yawning heavily and stretching your toes before standing up. You made your way over to the nursery and leaned against the door frame for a couple seconds, feeling a slight blood rush from moving too suddenly. You saw Calum rocking your 6 month old son in his arms, whispering to him slightly and holding onto his little hand. You stood behind Calum and leaned your head on his shoulder, looking down at your baby boy. "Do you want me to take him?" You offered him, seeing the strain in his eyes. "I can look after him." He insisted. "If you want to go back to bed, I can-" But he quickly cut you off. "I said I can look after him!" He snapped at you. You were a little taken aback by his words but you didn't want to push him. You knew he was just as stressed and as tried as you. You walked over to your sons cot and remade it slightly, hoping the change would make it easier for him to sleep. After you had finished, you walked back over to Calum's side instantly beginning to worry once you saw that his eyes were flowing with tears. "Cal?" You spoke up, reaching up to caress his cheek. He moved away from your touch and took a deep breath, fighting the tears back. "Calum." You repeated his name in a quiet tone. He sadly moved your son into your arms before waking over and taking a seat in the rocking chair beside the cot. He hid his face in his hands and pulled at his hair slightly. You frowned at his state sadly and slowly began to sway your son in your arms. It wasn't instant, but within a few minutes he soon began to stop crying and his little eyes struggled to stay open. You placed a light loss to his forehead before you set him down in his cot making sure not to disturb him. You pulled on Calum's hand and lead him out the room. You stopped outside your baby's room and pulled the door to beige turning to face Calum. "Baby, what's wrong?" You asked him in concern. You brought him in for a hug and let him nuzzle his face into your shoulder. "I can't take care of my kid properly." He muttered and you tensed up at his words. "Is that what you think?" You asked him, your arms tightening around him, pulling him closer. "Calum you are an amazing father. He absolutely adores you!" You told him. "He's always smiling and laughing at you. You take such good care of me and him, Calum. You can't be doing any better than you are. We're both tired, ok? Let's just get some sleep while we can and I'll be here when you wake up." You said to him, gently wiping the tears away from under his eyes. "Thank you, Y/N. I love you."

Ashton: You stood outside your son's room with your ear pressed firmly against the door. You listened closely to what him and Ashton were talking about and you couldn't help but worry. "But what of that doesn't work? What if she doesn't like me?" He asked his dad and you bit at your lip nervously. Unfortunately, your son didn't have a lot of confidence like Ashton did. By no means was Ashton cocky or necessarily 'good with talking to girls' but he was definitely a lot more confident then your son. "Ugh, dad you're making me nervous." Your son groaned in frustration. "I'm sorry bud." Ashton began but you knocked on the door before they could say much else. You pushed open the door cautiously and they were both looking at you in frustration sadness. You went and sat down next to your son just like Ashton. You slung your arm around him and he leaned into you side. Even at thirteen your son still didn't mind reviving a hug from you every now and then. "Mum, you're a girl." You son spoke up and you and Ashton has to fight off a laugh. "Yes I am, Y/S/N." you giggled slightly. "I just meant that, you'd know what a girl would like. You know, to impress her." He explained. Ashton gave you a reassuring smile which you return before speaking to your son. "I know you might just think I'm saying this because I'm your mother, but any girl would be lucky to have you. When I was around your age, I really liked it when guys were polite as a lot of them were sort of jerks at that time. So try and make her feel special and just be yourself. And smile. Girls love that." I told him, my hand comfortingly running up and down his arm. "Thank you." He said to us both. "No problem kiddo." Ashton spoke. "And if you're lucky like me, you might end up with someone as amazing as your mum."

Luke: "Let's go look in here." You spoke up, pulling Luke along by his free hand. He set your daughter on the ground when you reached the store's entrance and quickly took hold of her hand. "Stay with me, ok? Don't go off on your own." He spoke carefully to your three year old. You smiled at them both as they followed you down an isle. You called Luke over after finding something you liked and the two of them made their way over to you. Your daughter wrapped her arms around Luke's leg, leaning against him for support as his hand faintly rest on the back of her head. Less than a minute later, Luke was turning around to pick up our daughter to find that she wasn't there or anywhere around you. "Y/N, she's gone!" Luke rushed the words out, jogging to the end of the isle. Your head shot up and you looked to him in concern. "She can't of gone far: she's only little." You reminded him. "Calm down a little, we'll find her." You spoke to him. "Unless someone's taken her." He panicked, hurrying away and dodging a few people around the isles. The shop wasn't particularly large, just a target outlet, but it still wasn't easy to find her. You heard Luke calling out her name, reviving worried looks from the few other people in store. You made your way quickly to the child's section of the store and clutched a hand to your chest once you saw her among the toys. "Y/D/N." You sighed out in relief, rushing over to her and picking her up. You held her close to your chest, your breathing calming down. She seemed completely unfazed, unworried. You walked to the end of the isle to where you had a clear view to the rest of them. You and Luke soon spotted each other and he made his way over to you. He instantly reached his arms out for his little girl and you gladly passed her to him. He held her tightly against him, placing kisses to her head. "Sweetie, don't ever leave us again, you scared me." He told her. She mumbled out an innocent apology, stuttering on her words a little. Luke pulled you to his side, kissing your temple lightly. "It's ok."

Michael: Michael trudged into your bedroom, a frown evident in his features as he fell done next to you. You giggled slightly at his behaviour before placing your magazine on you night stand and rolling over to face him. "What's happened?" You asked him, smiling as you watched him carefully. "She's wearing make up." He replied with his face pressed against the pillow, causing his voice to came out muffled. You moved your hand to his lower back and gently rubbed up and down under his shirt. "Baby, she's fourteen." You reminded him. "I know but she's my little girl. I just don't want her growing up too fast." He told you sadly. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. I think it just makes her feel a little better about herself. I get that it's hard to see her growing up but we can't take away her confidence ok baby?" You asked him. He let out a little huff in reply to which you rolled your eyes at. "Mikey." You dragged out his name. "Fine." He gave in, rolling over and pulling you into his arms. "But she can't date until sixteen." You laughed at him, teasing him a little with you response. "Sixteen? That sounds a bit young to me." You squired as he began to tickle your sides gently. "You're right. Eighteen it is. I have no choice then."

-

05/01/15

Double update, wooo.

Thank you for all your supporting comments and DMS yesterday (and today). You have no idea how much they all mean to me. I can't thank you all enough. I thought I'd try though so I wrote this for you. I'm trying not to think about it too much and I'm trying to ignore the stress of the fact that I'm starting a new school soon. It's a posh school and there's quite a few rules and strict uniform policy like blazers and all and certain times when you have to wear what and bring what and I'm just telling myself that I'm not going to get things right and having to go through the process of finding friends all over again after already loosing so many. I'm sorry I'm bothering you all with my problems, I just feel like I can confide in you all.

I'm here for you all and you are worth so, so much.

I love you.
Always.
- HakunaHemmings .x