Chapter Ten

FFION BRISDEN

"Ffion" He whispered, his lips trailing wet kisses over my shoulder and up the length of my neck. I kept my eyes closed, it heightening the pleasure enveloping my body. His lips grazing my skin, hot breath fanning against my body as his hands roamed over my stomach, down to the pulse between my thighs. 

"Come on, baby. Spread those legs for me" I complied, his hand immediately cupping me through my underwear, a whimper leaving my mouth as he bit down on my neck at the same time. Rolling my hips, grinding myself into his hand, he trailed hot, wet kisses down my neck, between my breasts to my stomach. 

I lifted my head, eyes meeting his as he kissed his way further and further down, his grin pressing into my skin as he pulled my underwear past my ass and down my legs. Keeping eye contact, he kisses the insides of my thighs, avoiding where I desperately needed him the most. 

"Wider" He mumbled into my thigh, lightly biting at my flesh, waiting for me to spread my legs more. I slowly did, my mouth falling open, panting breaths passing by my lips as he pressed a single kiss to my pussy. 

"So pretty" Without warning he attached his mouth, enjoying every moment of sucking the life out of me, his arms wrapped around my thighs, keeping me pressed against his mouth. 

"Keaton" I screamed, jolting up, awakening myself from my sleep. Covered in sweat and panting, I buried my face in my hands from the sheer embarrassment I felt. Nobody could've seen into my brain as I slept, nobody lives with me to have heard my scream, and yet I sat in my bed, all blood having rushed to my face. 

I was mortified. 

What normal person has a sex dream about their therapist?

LATER THAT DAY

It's crazy how I needed to recover from having a sex dream. At the end of the day, it was probably nothing. It's not crazy for people to have sex dreams. After all it's been that long since I've slept with someone, I was horny and touch deprived, fair enough. And about Keaton? He's currently the only man in my life, and he's the only person helping me. It's not weird that I'm having these types of dreams with the only caring figure in my  life. 

Although clearly I haven't had enough time to recover because as I watch his office door open and watch as he emerges, holding the door open for the older woman with his body, my downstairs throbs and I have to push down the urge to stand up and run away from this place, and from him. 

I don't realise I'm staring at him until he raises his eyebrows questionably, holding a tiny slither of a smirk on his face as he watches me just as intensely as I am him. He caught me staring and for some reason found it amusing. Once again I'm mortified. 

I stand, looking down at the ground as I walk to his door. I feel his eyes follow and his head turn with me as I quickly pass by him, taking my usual seat across from his. He's barely even completely shut his door before he starts speaking. 

"What happened?" He asks and when I look up and over at him I notice his smirk gone. He holds eye contact with me as he walks to his chair and sits down. He doesn't look amused nor worried, but he's feeling something and I'm completely oblivious to it due to his poker face. I wish I knew what was swimming around that head of his. 

"Nothing. Nothing happened. I'm all good" I'm a good liar, but that was unbelievable. Being in Keaton's presence and being the centre of his attention was doing anything but calm me. 

"You like to stare as long as you can to 'assert dominance' " He began, sitting forward in his seat eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Ffion, you can't even look at me."