Chapter Thirty Six

KEATON ADLER

"This is much better than dinner with my family" Ffion pants into my ear  as I trail wet kisses along her jaw. I drop my face into the crook of her neck, a laugh bubbling out of me as I draw my hips back slowly, biting back a moan when she clenches around my dick. 

"Baby please, time and place" I mumble against her skin, laughing again when Ffion mumbles a soft 'sorry' in my ear before lifting her hips for more friction. I press a kiss under her ear, sucking in a sharp breath as I slide back into her with ease. She is so fucking perf-

"I was just trying to stroke your ego-" My groan as I pull back out of Ffion and flop down beside her is a fix of annoyance and amusement. Annoyed cause I'm trying to fuck her but all I can think of is her family, and amused cause of all the times she wants to bring them up, she does when I'm moments away from coming. 

"I'm sorry" Ffion laughs loudly, the sound making me fail at trying to hold a glare at her. She sits up and climbs onto my lap, laying down and pressing kisses up my chest until she reaches my face where she litters them everywhere. 

"I'm sorry, baby Please forgive me. I'm sorry." 

"I can't make you come when I'm thinking about your family" I state bluntly, Ffion pulling a disgusted face. 

"Ew, why are you thinking about my family?" My face loses all emotion as I stare at her blankly, watching her face morph into one of pure amusement again as she laughs. 

"I'm joking. I'm joking. I'm sorry, you're just so fun and easy to tease" Ffion yelps as I grab her hips and flip her under me, her bare breasts pressed against my chest sending a wave of goose bumps up my spine as her perky nipples rub against me. I lean forward, pecking her lips.

"You're lucky I love you" I state, pulling back to look down at Ffion. My eyes drop to the smile on her mouth as she bites her bottom lip. Heat travels back down to my dick in seconds. 

"Tell me that again" She tells me. I smirk, pressing a kiss to her lips. 

"Tell you what?"

"That you love me" I could and will until the day I breathe my last breath. I lean down, kissing my way over her jaw and up the side of her face until I reach her mouth. 

"I love you" I whisper, my lips brushing against Ffion's as she rolls her hips ever so slightly against mine. 

"Again."

"I love you, Ffion" I murmur again, finally pressing my mouth to hers. She wraps her arms around my neck, moving her lips against mine ever so slowly, in time with her hips rolling into mine. She's fucking torturing me, and I love it. 

"Aga-"

"I love you, Ffion. I love you. I love you. I love you" Three words I'll never tire of saying. Even when we're old and wrinkly, and have matching grey hair, I'll praise her and shower her with unconditional love. Even when old age takes away my sanity and I'm left unable to move, I'll love her and need her, in every way possible. 

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing you say that" Ffion smiles from under me, my own mouth pulling into a wide grin as I smile back down at her. As I mould my mouth back to hers, I gently reach down and spread her legs before sliding back inside of her. And I don't stop thrusting until I'm panting her name, and she's telling me she loves me back. 

FFION BRISDEN

"My Dad likes you" I tell Keaton, watching him flip something around a pan as he cooks us dinner on the hotel stove. He glances at me over his shoulder and raises his eyebrows.