Chapter Thirty Nine

KEATON ADLER

How I received the greatest gift in life, I'll never understand. I'll never know what I'd done to be so worth loving and being loved by a woman like Ffion Brisden. 

My heart swells in my chest at the sight of her. With a wide grin, on her beautifully pale face, Ffion walks down the aisle, in a gorgeous baby blue dress, a small bouquet of flowers in her hands as she approaches her brother at the end. 

She practically melts into his warm embrace, whispering something in his ear that makes him silently laugh before they both pull away and she steps over to the side. All eyes are quickly drawn away from the front and to the back of the church as Isabelle steps into view, vail over her face but her grin so wide it struggles to hide it. 

As the ceremony kicks off I know my attention should be on Isabelle and Mason, a couple so perfect for each other they've sucked all the attention from everyone in the room dry. Everyone but me, because while everyone focuses on the almost newly weds, I focus on my gorgeous girl, practically shaking in my skin purely cause she still hadn't given me an answer to my question earlier. 

It's as if she feels my stare burning into her because ever so subtly her eyes shift away from her brother, and scan the crowd before landing on me. She bites back a big grin, and I bite back the urge to stand up and beg her to marry me, again. It's coming to the end of the ceremony, as the officiant tells Isabelle and Mason to turn to each other to say their vows and their 'I do's'. 

Mason is first to say I do, and beside me, Mike, Mason and Ffion's Dad mumbles a 'Good boy' from beside me, watching his son with a proud smile on his face. It's Isabelle's time to say it, but instead I look to Ffion, surprised to find her eyes already on mine. 

I raise my eyebrows in question, wanting to know what she's thinking from across the room. The officiant asks Isabelle if she'll take Mason as her 'lawfully wedded husband' and Ffion's lips part. All my attention falls on her mouth as she slowly and subtly mouths something across to me, and my breath catches in my throat as it takes me a couple seconds to figure it out. 

'I do' she mouthed. 

God, I fucking love my fiancé. 

THE END

There we go. Happy? If not, boo fucking hoo. 

This book is officially DONE, I will never edit another thing about it or write more, so peer pressure me all you want into changing or dragging out the ending (again), I will not stoop. 

Nigh Nights lovie dovies x <3

AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND LOVING THIS BOOK (if you did : | )