Chapter Twenty Seven

KEATON ADLER

I don't give her the chance to speak the second she opens the door, instead I hold out the bunch of flowers I took forever picking and blurt what's been on my mind since we saw each other last. 

"I'm not coming across too strong too fast am I?" I word vomit, Ffion looking up at me with a small smile on her face. She tilts her head to the side slightly, watching and simply listening as I continue to ramble like the nervous idiot she makes me. 

"We see each other 3 times a week at my work, and as much as I try to stay away from here all I ever want to do is be here, with you, all the god damn time. Even if you told me to keep my distance I don't know how long I'd be able to. I think I'd give up pretty fast considering-" 

Ffion's sweet and delicate lips shut me up before I embarrass myself more than I already have today, in the last 30 seconds. I release all my pent up frustration and anxiety through a deep sigh as I let myself become consumed by all that is Ffion Brisden. I lean into her touch as she cups my face, her soft cold hands eliciting a wave of goose bumps that cover my body. When she finally pulls back, big stormy eyes stare up at me, her mouth pulled into the most beautiful smile in history as she runs her hands over my shoulders, down my arms, until our hands our intertwined. She takes a step back, pulling me into her apartment. 

"I don't want you to stay away" She bats her eyelashes up at me, a burning heat consuming my body as I close the door behind myself, lean back on it, and pull Ffion into my chest where I give into her inviting lips. 

"Although-" Ffion pants between achingly slow kisses, "anymore flowers and I think I'll have a vase in every room."  

"So keep 'em coming?" I tease, hipping at her bottom lips which brings a bright smile to her face as she nods her head against mine. 

"Keep 'em coming, baby" She agrees before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me flush against her body, and her mouth. My groan gets tangled with hers as I lightly throw the bunch of flowers on the small table beside her front door, snip the lock, and lift her into my arms, her legs wrapping tightly around my hips as I carry her into her bedroom. 

"How was your day?" Ffion pants against my mouth, her hands tangled in my hair. I drop her on the bed, pushing her onto her back as I rest between her spread legs, capturing her mouth with mine again. 

"Tiring" I reply, pulling our lips apart and trailing kisses down the length of her neck. 

"We don't have to-" 

"God, please don't tell me to lay down and cuddle you. We'll do that later but right now I fucking need you in every way possible. I need your nipples between my teeth. I need your thighs pressed against my hips. I need your pussy to comfort my dick and I need your clit in my mouth. I just fucking need you" I practically whine against Ffion's chest, running my hands up and down her bare sides under her jumper, memorising every indent and curve of her perfect body. 

"I'm all yours, Keaton" Ffion replies airily, her chest heaving as I place kisses and suck on every inch of exposed skin. I tug her jumper up, Ffion raising her arms allowing me to pull her jumper off and throw it across the room. I'm quick to unbuckle her bra and toss it to the side too. I drop my head and latch my mouth onto her perfect, perky breast. Ffion's moan is enough to have me almost already coming in my pants as she squirms against me. 

"Say that again. Tell me you're mine" I lightly nip on her skin, pressing a kiss to the area of every playful bite. I wasn't being bossy, I just fucking needed to hear her again, to make sure her words, and her in itself weren't a figment of my imagination, because the longer I thought of Ffion as a dream, the more she felt like one.