Chapter Twenty Three

KEATON ADLER

I can't help but just watch her and everything she does. 

I changed into a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt that I found higher up in Ffion's closet and now here I am, leaning against the kitchen doorway, watching and listening as she hums to herself. She slightly sways her hips to whatever tune she's humming along to as she stirs something around in a pot. 

Sneaking up behind her, she gasps in surprise as I wrap my arms around waist, tugging her small body against my chest. 

"Jesus Christ, don't do that" She exhales slowly, her palm pressed against her chest where her heart would be. I drop my face into the crook of her neck, grinning into her skin as I tighten my hold on her. I inhale her addicting scent before pressing a kiss to her neck. Ffion tenses against my chest, my grin widening as goose bumps gather on her body. 

I slide my hands down to the hem of her hoodie before slipping my hands under, running them up her warm skin and stopping over her ribs. Ffion presses her ass into my crotch making me groan as my head falls back into her neck. Ffion drops the spoon she's using to stir before sliding her own hand inside her hoodie, gripping onto my hand against her ribs. She places her other hand against the bench before pushing herself back against me, eliciting another groan but this time louder. 

"Don't start something you can't finish" I mumble against her neck, littering kisses up the slope before attaching my lips to her jaw. 

"I'm no quitter" She replies, glancing at me over her shoulder and offering me her signature smirk. God, she's so sexy. I drop a hand from her ribs, her chest heaving as I slide my hand into her sweats and into her already damp underwear. 

"So fucking needy" I grunt against her jaw as she continues rubbing her ass against my erection, my finger slipping past her slit and inside her. 

"Keaton" Ffion moans, changing direction and grinding down against my hand. I push a second finger inside of her, lightly nipping at the visible hickey on her neck, pulling my fingers out before slamming them back inside of her. 

"Fuck" She cries out, slamming her hands against the bench to hold herself up as her knees buckle under her. I shift a leg between hers, using my foot to spread her legs apart more. 

"You like when I finger fuck your wet pussy?" I asked, Ffion moaning, her head falling forward as she nodded quickly. I pull back before slamming my fingers back inside her, Ffion letting out another moan, my arm circling around her waist, holding her tight against my chest so she doesn't collapse. 

"Words, Sweetheart." 

"I like when you finger fuck my wet pussy" Ffion pants, her body trembling against mine as I curl my fingers up hitting her g spot. 

"What about when I fuck you with my tongue? Is that what you want?" She nods eagerly but her words betray her. 

"But dinners nearly-"

"Fuck dinner, I want dessert. I want it so god damn bad" I groan against her neck, rolling my hips forward, releasing some of the tension in my dick as I rub it against Ffion's ass. 

"Dinner before dessert. That's the rule. If you don't like that, then I suggest you be on your way" Ffion's orders come out airy as I pump my fingers harder and faster until she's muffling her screams with her hand, her walls cleaning around me as she comes. She sags against the bench, sighing when I pull her away and walk her to the small dining table. I sit her down on a chair, big stormy eyes looking up at me in question. 

"I'll finish up" I tell her, leaning down and pressing a light kiss to her lips before turning around and walking back into the kitchen, finishing up with dinner. When the food is finished cooking I bowl it up before taking dinner into Ffion. She smiles up at me as I place her bowl in front of her before sitting at the seat across from her. Throughout dinner I keep my eyes locked in place, on Ffion as she almost eagerly hurries to finish her dinner, knowing what's in line for her when she's done.