Chapter Twenty Four

FFION BRISDEN

"Don't fucking answer it" Keaton grunted beside my ear, my legs wrapped around his hips as he picks up pace. I press my mouth to his shoulder to muffle my moans as Keaton slides a hand down between my legs, rubbing my clit as he thrusts in and out of me.

"But he's called 5 times now" I moan against Keaton, gasping when he draws back and slams back in, my thighs shaking around his hips. I let out a cry, dragging my nails down the length of his back.

"He'll give up" Keaton groans, his body shaking against mine as he fucks me harder, his arm keeping him above me struggling to hold his body weight. My phone stops ringing making Keaton sigh in relief before he thrusts harder. My stomach tightens and I feel like I'm about to explode when my phone goes off again, pissing Keaton off. With a grunt he stops thrusting, leaning over to my bed side, picking up my phone and accepting my brothers phone call.

I gasp, quickly sitting up to grab my phone off of Keaton when he presses his hand to my stomach, pushing me back down and pressing me into my mattress. I try to move and snatch my phone from him which only results in him straddling my waist, his eyes boring into mine as he finally talks into the phone.

"This is Keaton" He murmurs, resting my phone between his ear and his shoulder as he reaches down, sliding his hand back between my legs and rubbing my clit. I stare at Keaton wide eyed, about to open my mouth when he presses his other hand to my mouth, shutting me up before I even got the chance to speak.

"No Mason, you're fine. We just had dinner. Ffion's just taking a shower" I clench my hand around Keaton's between my legs, trying to pull him away from me, but he doesn't budge, instead he punishes me by shoving two fingers in. Keaton's hand tightens around my mouth.

"The 26th?"

"No problem. We'll see you then. Bye" The second he hung up he pulled his hand from my mouth, a loud moan rumbling out my mouth as I pressed my head back into the mattress. Keaton stares down at me, his lips slightly parted as he continues his assault on my pussy, my walls clenching around his finger as I find myself becoming restless.

"You know I'm hurt you haven't asked me to be your plus one to your brothers wedding" Keaton begin, sliding his finger out of me, catching me off guard as he thrusts his dick back in without warning. A sob rips through my body at the rough but pleasing action, my hand gripping onto his wrist for support.

"I forgot."

"Let's make that a one time thing then" Keaton grunts, pinning my hands above my head as he thrusts his dick in and out of me so fast, my headboard slamming against the wall as I feel my stomach tighten.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful. So fucking made for me." Another moans rolls off my tongue as Keaton leans down and presses a hard kiss to my mouth.

"Keaton, I'm gonna-" My own moan and Keaton's grunts cut me off.

"Go on, sweetheart. Come around my dick." Keaton's dirty words are enough to send me over the edge, my thighs pressed tightly against Keaton's hips as I come. The room vibrates with mine and Keaton's mixed moans as he comes quickly after me, the both of us shaking and sweating as we ride out our orgasms. When we finally catch our breaths Keaton drops his head down to my chest, giving me the perfect view of his long, muscly back as he breaths heavily, his mouth tracing light kisses over my body.

"Go on a date with me" Keaton says against my chest, his kisses slowly making their way up my body, over my collar bone and up the length of my neck.

"Where to?"

"Wherever the hell you want. Out to that fancy restaurant on Robinsons. To a freaking theme park. I'll fucking take you all the way to Italy if that means you'll say yes" I absolutely loved how needy and desperate Keaton sounded as he kissed his way up to my face. He leans his head back slightly, our noses brushing as he stares into my eyes.