Chapter 1

Hello guys! I just wanted to let my new readers know that I have a new story out called perilous Levixreader. That story will be more slow paced and realistic since I haven't wrote in 6 years 😱. I hope you add it to your library and check it out! Much love  xoxo enjoy this story for now ;)

I took the plate off of the table, and carried it to the kitchen. It was a busy Friday night at the Café I worked at. I honestly thought my job gwas amazing. The café was huge. There was a bottom floor with windows, and lots of tables. When you went upstairs, there was more glass windows for walls, and really cool bean bags we got a year ago. I flipped the Closed sign around, so that Open was facing me. I grabbed a rag, and wiped down the table, getting the nasty-ass crumbs off of it. I walked up to the second floor, and started wiping off the table. I sighed, and sat down, looking at the orange, yellow and pink sunset through the window. I heard the bell downstairs ring. I walked down the stairs to find a what seemed to be business man. He had a suit on with a blue and white wings logo on it. He had jet black hair and steel gray eyes. He was on the phone, the device between his ear and his shoulder.

"Bye," he says, hanging up. I nervously played with my fingers behind the counter. "U-Uh sir, the store just closed," I say.

"Oh, okay," he says, an annoyed tone in his voice. He puts his hands in his pockets and starts to walk off. I felt kind of bad, after all he just wanted coffee.

"Wait!" I say. "what," he turns around. I take the tea I was going to take home, and handed it to him. "It's just black tea," I say. He takes it out of my hand, and sets it down. He pulls out his wallet looking for a five dollar bill. Instead, he pulled out a $20, handing it to me. I open the cash register to get his change.

"The rest is a tip," he says, leaving. A $17 tip!? For tea? It was thoughtful, but it annoyed me how he didn't even care. "stupid rich people," I growl. Just like my parents; the reason I moved all the way to New York. They were always wasting money on useless shit. I was starting to fear that they were in debt. I remember the last thing they wasted money on was a new Porsche. They had a large business that was part of Erwin Smith's company. I had only met the man once, when I was younger. 'That's where that logo was from. He must work for Mr.Smith' I thought, remembering the logo. I grabbed my purse, and locked up the store. It was later now, and the mix of colors in the sky was replaced with a dark shade of blue. The street lights started to turn on, lighting up the street. This part of town kind of reminded me of a French street; there was buildings on both sides of the brick road. I felt a snowflake settle on my long eyelashes, and I wrapped my scarf around my neck. My nose and cheeks were red from the cold. I unlocked the door to the apartment building, and closed the door behind me. I walked up the stairs, loosening the scarf. My room was huge, because, well, I could manage my money unlike my parents. I set my purse down on the table, and grabbed a (drink) from the fridge. I sat down on the couch, and turned the TV on. Just as I was about to change the channel, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled my phone out, and looked at the screen.

Mom. The screen flashed with the name. I sighed deeply, and answered the phone.

"Hi (y/n)," she says.

"Hi mom."

"What are you up to," she asks, seemingly bored.

"Do you need money," I ask, inpatient. I loved her, but all she ever wanted nowadays was money.

"No... not quiet," she replies.

"Then what do you need?"

"Honey, Your father and I have selected a man for you to marry," she says. I stifled a laugh, hoping For it to be a joke.

"Honey. In serious," she says. I could feel my eyes start to water.

"You're kidding me," I say. I close my eyes, and run my hand through my hair.

"We've arranged for you to meet him at his workplace.," she says. I felt tears rushing down my face now. I stood up pacing around the room.

"Why?" I ask.

"B-because me and your father thought it would be a good idea," she says.

"Your in debt aren't you."

"H-honey-"

"Your in debt! I so knew it. So who is he!?" I asked, beyond annoyed.

"His name is Levi Ackerman," she says,

"Oh, and I bet he's a millionaire or something isn't he!?"

"Honey please calm down-"

"How? You expect me to be okay with this!? It's NOT Okay!," I yell. The neighbors were probably ready to move out with all of the noise.

"Here's the address," she says, trying to change the subject. I listen carefully, trying to swallow back the tears.

"350 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10118," she says. I write it down on a piece of paper.

"Bye-"

"Honey I'm sorry." she says. I hang up, clenching the paper in my fist. I let out a sob, falling back on the couch. Of course she's in debt! I should have known! I run my fingers through my hair, and slowly fall asleep of the couch.

---
(Did you know that address is the Empire State Buildings address?)
---

I woke up with a small headache, my alarm clock shrieking at me. The headache was probably from consuming that whole (drink) in a record time. I got up, and stretched. I walked to the window and looked at the streets bustling with energy. I went into my room, and grabbed a (f/c) dress out of the closet. I put it on, and looked in the mirror.

"Eh." I grab my purse, and head off to meet this 'Levi' for the first time. I just hoped that he was decent.

---
go read The Devil's Asylum or I'll cry. Just kidding BUT PLEASE READ IT I'M DESPOOOO

Okay. Sorry if this was a bad. Chapter, but I promise it will get much better. This is just the beginning. If you haven't read it already, I wrote yours truly, and it's not modern day. Well thanks for 2k views on it! OMG thanks. well anyways, isn't this apple cool!? okay back on topic. Thanks for reading! Sorry this is bad, I'm an amateur. Lol I hope you enjoyed<3 I was inspired by His Bad Girl by idk who. Well how bout' them apples your mom dropped on you. Ouch.... not cool mom. It's really not. 