Chapter 16

( hey guys! Important note! Check out my good friend, Cassie's ( horse4jo12 ) new story, don't get yourself killed brat. I already love the first 2 parts and Cassie has been a fan and my friend for quite a while now, so it would be very helpful if you followed her and checked out her story. Comment if you did, and you may or may not get a hint for who A is )

"It was you?"

"Yes."

"Why?" I choke on my tears.

"They angered me those people. Especially her," they say, looking to a curtain.

The curtain drops.

Behind it was me?

No.

It was my sister.

"I've placed a small chip in the back of your neck. I couldn't put it next to the neurotransmitter or you would probably die... I wanted to save that for another time."

I watched my sister closely. Wires were attached to a metal headband, and they ran to what looked like a control panel. Her hair had been cut from shoulder length to the length of most guys hair. She looked down with tired and broken (e/c) eyes.

"Hey!" 'A' yelled. She flinched and looked up, eyes wide and bloodshot.

"Sit up straight, and look up!" They pulled a remote from their pocket and pressed the button.

She jumped. And fell onto the floor. She grabbed her head, and shook.

I could barely make out her muffled screams.

"Stop-!"

They turned around so quickly with a look so terrifying that I froze.

Their eyes widened and the edges of their mouths pulled back into an insane smile.

"That's right! You both need to be presentable to the crowd!"

What are they up to?

They grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the room. Once I entered the room, I was greeted by the smell of blood and urine. Dry dust hung in the air.

"You two talk for a while. I'll be right back. Don't try anything."

They left the room.

I ran over to her and fell to my knees next to her. I pulled the rag from her mouth and ripped the headband from her head. There were dark red marks from where she had been shocked.

"W-why are you here!?"

"Listen..." Her voice was hoarse.

"I didn't kill anyone.. I was trying to chase them of town because they were going to hurt you. I didn't kill anyone. And that person you saw after the elevator crashed-"

"Who?- who was it!?"

"Me," she responds.

"You brought down that elevator!?"

"No. I had been able to gain partial control of the chip in your neck, and monitor you," she says. I stared at her in confusion.

"They broke into the prison. I don't know how, but it's all over the news. When they took me into the dining room, a tv was on in the room over and a saw it while they went to prepare dinner. There's a massive manhunt. They killed five guards, kidnapped me, then kidnapped you. It's even on national news."