Chapter 12 and explanation

Okay guys. Sorry for not updating. The post concert depression from the EXO Chicago concert hit me hard.

Also, I did something that I really regretted but everything's okay, but I still feel really bad and like an asshole

Also, I did something that I really regretted but everything's okay, but I still feel really bad and like an asshole. I stayed home for 6 days because I couldn't go back to school. My mom made me go back, and I had a lot of work to catch up on, and still do, and it's really stressful. So here's a the big reveal you've been waiting for.

------

It was my sister In front of me. The one at Mina's birthday party and the one who I had just now figured out was my sister. But she didn't really look like the girl I saw. She may have died her hair in effort to look different from the description I have the police. I tried to run forward, but the cop next to me reached out and grabbed my arm. I could feel Levi grab my other arm. Tears welled up in my eyes as she was dragged forward. The force of the two men holding me back made me fall backwards. Eren quickly put his arms under mine and slowly lowered me to the ground as Levi and the officer held their grip. I let out a sob and stretched my arm out towards her.

"HOW COULD YOU," I cried.

(Spoiler alert if you haven't seen the boy in striped pajamas. Just imagine this: your sister is the "officer", standing there in shock, Eren/Levi is the girl holding the screaming lady, and you are the screaming lady. Then you'll get the idea)

Rain suddenly started pouring down. The girl struggled to break free of the restraints the cops had wrapped around her arms. She stared ahead as the chilling screams echoed through the sky. Eren looked down at you, a look of fear plastering his face. He shook as he held your arm. It honestly sounded as if you were being burned alive. The girl tried to run forward. She yanked herself free of the officers grasp, but fell forward, and slammed her head into the hard concrete ground. The police officer quickly whipped the taser from his belt and I watched in horror as she flailed around from the intense shock. Her eyes seemed to stare ahead as her body shook. I wanted to help her; but I couldn't. I watched as a smile crept on to her face. I couldn't process what was happening in front of me. I saw it, but I couldn't get it through my head. I cried and looked away, burying my head into Levi's chest. I slowly stopped crying and listened as sirens blared in the near distance. I took a deep breath in.

"It's over." The ambulance pulled into the parking lot and came to a stop next to the scene. Medics hopped out of the vehicle carrying a stretcher. I turned my head a little so I could see what was happening. The lifted her onto the stretcher and carried her to the ambulance.

It's really over.

--------

"Why?"

"I want to protect her."

"Why?"

"She's family now. I love her."

"That's drastic. If you love her shouldn't you show her that some other way?"

Silence.

"What Is your intention?"

"To protect her."

"It doesn't seem like it."

"Well maybe not to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I killed them so that they wouldn't hurt her... Or be around her."

"Why would you do that? They didn't want to hurt her."

"You never know. You can never trust someone because of how they seem."

"It's true, but what drove you to killing them. The real cause?"

"You know what they say. Love can kill"

Silence.

"Thank you... I appreciate it. What's your name again. I'm pretty sure it's-"

"Yes. It's....."

----

Sorry for leaving it off there. Something happened again and I've been crying a lot and don't have the energy to write. Thank you guys for understanding and comment who you think it is.