Chapter 19

(Wait until the music loads)

(Y/n) stopped. She suddenly backed away from the scene in front of her.

"W-who really are you?"

She looked down at A.

"A. Not for Anonymous. Not for Annie Or Armin... But A for Ackerman," she says.

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman."

"Mikasa?"

She couldn't move. Her arm had been injured severely, and her face was torn up with scratches caused by (y/n).

"Why did you do this?"

"Because Eren loved you.. And I loved him. And Levi loved you. He really did. So I forced him into this. He didn't want to do it. But he eventually agreed when I told him about you and Eren's past," she says.

"What past?"

"You remember. You just can't face it-"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she says, just above a whisper.

Tears filled Mikasa's eyes, and she grunted as she attempted to sit up.

"In High School. When he broke up with me because I had slapped you that day when I heard that he cheated on me with you. I didn't know. So when you too started dating, I wasn't happy. And then you left him. I wanted to kill you for that. And that's-"

She leaned against the chairs and grunted.

"What I'm going to do," she finishes.

I looked down at her, and thought to myself.

"Isabelle lets go," (y/n) say.

She slowly stands up and tears threaten to spill from her bloodshot eyes.

"Run."

(Y/n) turned to look at Mikasa, and nearly fell over as a knife was thrown past her ear.

"Wrong one," Levi says.

"Son of a-"

A shot was fired, and it went past me.

"(Y-y/n)?"

I turned around.

Isabelle stood there, shocked. Her eye had been shot. Blood and veins were hanging from the area. I covered my mouth and tears rolled down my face.

"N-no"

(Think TWD Carl)