Chapter 6

It had been a week since Thomas passed, and I tried everything to get it of my mind. Out of everything I tried, shopping worked the best. I was walking through the mall quietly. I passed hot topic, and immediately turned around. I walked into the store. The song iodine was playing, and I quietly hummed along. I walked over to the clearance section and started digging through the clothes. Another woman walked into the store, passing me. Her short blonde hair sat just above her shoulders. She bent down and grabbed a shirt. She turned towards me, her green eyes lighting up.

"Ashley?!" I ask.

"(Y/n)" she says, walking over to me. I smile at her.

"Why are you here," I ask.

"Oh." She pauses. "I had to get away from town." I nod.

"There were things that happened and I thought that being as far away from it as I could was the best thing to do," she says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Just some creep. I'm sorry about M-"

"Did you get threat messages?" I ask quickly.

"Sorry I-"

"Yes."

"What?"

"(Y/n) you can't trust anyone anymore. The person who's doing this could be someone who's close to you and you don't even know it," she says, her face full of concern. I nod.

"Well I got to go. Good seeing you," she says.

"You too." She walks out of the store leaving me wondering, who could I trust?

---

That night I couldn't sleep. I got up and walked to Levi's room. I peeked through the crack in the door. Levi was on his phone.

"Levi?" I ask.

"What?"

"Can.. Can I come in?" I ask.

"Sure," he says. I open the door all the way, and step inside the room. I stand awkwardly next to the bed.

"Uh. I can't sleep," I said.

"Lay down," he says. I nod, and blush as I lay down next to him. He turns off his phone and sets it on the nightstand.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell asleep.

---

Something was chasing me. I ran into the large office building and ran up the stairs. They seemed to spiral upwards forever. I heard a loud laugh behind me. I ran faster. There was another set of footsteps behind them. There was a door just a little further up. I shoved it open and quickly hid in a closet. I peeked out of the door to see a hooded figure and Levi. Levi looked terrified and angry. The hooded figure pushed Levi towards the large glass window. There was a gun shot, and the windows came crashing down. The hooded figure shoved Levi off of the building. Tears welled up in my eyes. The hooded figure turned around and revealed:
---

HELLO! So I won't be revealing the hooded figure until chapter 25-30. Yes yes, I know this chapter was short and poorly written but guess what! I'll give you a hint on who A is:

Emantsalrotsrifriehtrehtienianasahnosrepehttramsruwow.

Lol who do you think it is!? You will be shocked to find out who A is.