Chapter 5

I sat on Eren's couch, twiddling my thumbs. I tapped my foot against the floor, waiting for Eren to talk.

"W-what's wrong?" He asks.

"..."

"Look I know you might not-"

"It's fine. I just c-can't get it out of my mind."

"Oh. sorry."

"It's alright."

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"I'm fine."

"(Y/n) you have to tell me what happened," he says, sitting down next to me.

"I-I I just can't get over the fact that Mina is gone," I lie.
He nods and looks at me.

"(Y/n)?" He asks. I turn towards him. "I uh..."
"What?" He takes a deep breath and looks down.
"Nevermind." He says.

"Eren," I say. My eyes water as I look at him.

"The person who did this is still out there," I say. He looks up at me as a tear rolls down my face.

"How do you know," he says, a look of fear plastering his face.

"I-I..." He looks at me with a confused look on his face.
Then his eyes widened.

"They attacked you didn't they!? Who was it?" He asks.

"I- how did you know," I say.

"Lucky... guess," he says.

"(Y/n) who did this."

"I don't know. I couldn't see their face," I say.

"What did she do to you?"

"How do you know if it's a girl or not?" I ask.

"I dot know I'm just assuming that it's a girl," he says.

"Well "she" locked me outside on the balcony and wrote something on the window on the door," I say.

"What did it say?"

"I'm still here bitch, and it was signed by "A"," I reply.

"Who supposedly left?"

"Well I don't know," I reply.

"We'll find out," he says.

---

I parked my car on the side of the street and starting walking towards the large apartment building. As I opened the door I saw Levi standing next to the elevator. He was on his phone typing quickly. I walked up to him and stood next to him.

"Hi," I say. "Hi," he replies, putting his phone in his pocket. The elevator door opens and we step in. He clicks the button to the penthouse and the doors close. He pulls out his phone again and starts typing. The door opens to Levi's apartment and I walk into my room. I set my purse on the bed and dig for my phone. I couldn't find it.
Then I remembered I left it in my car. I walked to elevator doors and clicked the button. I could hear the elevator come up. The door dinged and opened, revealing a terrible sight. There was a body. There was blood soaking the blonde persons head. They were laying on their stomach, so I couldn't tell who it was. I looked closely to see that the persons ears were laying next to his head. 
I choked back tears.

'He could still be alive'

I studied the note next to the persons head.

He just wouldn't listen

--A

I walked up to the person slowly and bent down. I flipped the person over, and screamed. Their normally happy blue eyes were gouged out of their head.
It was my friend who worked with me. Thomas. I fell backwards and landed on my butt. I could hear Levi run into the room.

"What the fuck!" He yells. He pulls out his phone and dials 911. I felt myself getting lightheaded. And then everything faded to black.

---

I'm sorry it took me so long to update. And this was really short and bad. I want everyone who reads this to come up with a theory on who A is every chapter. I already know who A is, and it's really sad and surprising and it will make you cry gallons of tears. Thank you so much for reading!