Chapter 13

I'm on a plane right now :)

They walked out of the building with an evil smile plastered on their face. They could stop laughing.

"Because I love her! It's simple. Hehe," the person whispers. "I'm not insane!" They walk out of the elevator, and stand there. There was an officer waiting outside of the elevator. Gun aimed at their face. They ran forward and grabbed the barrel of the gun with their right hand, and grabbed the officers wrist with their left hand. They quickly pulled the the gun to the side, ripping it out of the officers hand.

"Hehe, that's how you disarm someone!" They smile. The officer swallows, and looks down at his feet. He puts his hands above his head, and backs away.

"Set the gun down. Then you and your friend leave," the officer nervously says.

"Oh so you noticed my friend?" They say as their accomplice walks out of the shadows.

"My name is...."

"A," they say. "And I'm B!" Their accomplice says.
"And together, we like to kill!" They smile.

"SET THE GODDAMN GUN DOWN!" The officer says, loosing any feeling of safety. There wasn't back up. He was sent out here alone. Why would they do that?

"Get him Courtney," they say. "My pleasure A, but please don't use that name," they respond.

"Sorry.... Ash," they say. "Ash" grabs something out of their back pocket, and it flies across the room, hitting the officer in the arm. The officer screams out in pain, and falls over, looking at the object in their arm. A ninja star? Are these guys hitmen?!

"Oops I missed," Ash says.

"Oh that's okay Ash, I'll finish the dish!" They reply.
They slowly start to walk closer to the officer.

"Please! Leave me," he says. A looks down at him and frowns.

"We can't just throw on appetizers and have no main dish," A says, laughing. The officer was beyond petrified.

"So tell me about yourself!" A smiles.

'This is the true definition of insane'

"M-me?!" The officer asks.

"Why, yes you!"

"I'm... 26... I have a wife... And a young boy named Aaron... I'm a police officer obviously-" his jaw dropped as a knife entered through his anterior fontanelle.

"Saying obviously is rude... I could've figured it out on my own... And what if he doesn't want to be a boy," A says. Ash giggles and looks up.

"Let's make him presentable," Ash says. A nods and grabs the corpse.

----

The officers rushed into the building. As they ran to the elevators, they found something they thought they'd never see- their colleague... Dead. He was sitting on the floor, not moving at all. His eyeballs had been pulled out and put back in, but backwards. The sides of his mouth had been cut so a permanent smile was etched onto his face. His fingers were cut off and placed on the floor, displaying the letter A.

An officer bent over and threw up then and there. Another screamed, and turned their gun to their head, and a gunshot echoed through the building.

'It's not over.'

------

Sorry that was gory and short. I'm on a plane right now and it's so pretty. I wish you all a good spring break! Thank you so much guys. Comment please