Chapter 4

I woke up with the sun shining into my face. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Levi was already making breakfast. I looked at the clock that read 8:00am.

"Crap! I need to get to work," I say. I turn around and head for my room.
"(Y/n) you don't have work." Levi yells. "what?"
"I called and told them to give you a day off." he says. I walk back into the kitchen and sit down. "thanks." He placed a warm cup of coffee in front of me. I took a sip, surprised at Levi's coffee making skills. I watched him as he turned off the stove.

"I have to get to work. Lock the door and call me if you need anything." he says. I nod, and with that, he left. I locked the door behind him, standing there for a while. I sighed, and decided to give myself a tour of his giant apartment. It was almost the size of two normal houses, or at least I thought. I walked into his room, and looked around. It had huge glass windows, a king size bed, and a plasma screen TV. His room smelled of vanilla and sugar. 'hmm. smells good' I laid down on his bed, and turned on the TV. I looked at the nightstand to see a picture of Hanji, Levi, And Erwin. Levi didn't look happy at all. Hanji worked at the hospitals lab down town. That's all I really knew about her. I didn't want to snoop, but I was curious, so I opened the nightstand drawer. There was pills for insomnia, 'weird.' I thought... Glasses, 'I'd like to see him wear those' and a passport. I closed the drawer and left the room. I walked pass the room next to his bedroom which was the work out room. Then the bathroom, then... "what's in here?" I say, looking at the door. There was a little window that I peeked through. "A Frickin balcony!" I yelled. "woah." It was amazing. I looked over the edge at the city below. There was a small outdoor bar, and tables with chairs. "How does he afford this!?" I mutter. I turn around and walk back towards the door when I realized it was closed. "I didn't close that??" I turn the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. I shake it frantically trying to get it to open.

"Call me if you need anything."

I pull my phone out of my back pocket, and turn it on. The screen went black, Then it flashed pictures of me. My eyes were black and I had horns.

"The bitch is back!" a demonic voice says
Through the phone. I drop my phone on the ground, rattling the doorknob even more.

"HELP!" I screamed. I heard the door slam inside. My heart was racing, beating out of my chest. I was having a panic attack. I heard movement inside of the apartment. My lungs felt empty. I saw a shadow appear around the corner. I felt the tears in my eyes run down my cheeks. Then I almost collapsed then and there. The figure was hooded. They were wearing nothing but black, and their face wasn't visible. I backed away from the door, the only noise coming from me, was my ragged breaths. I grabbed a bottle from the bar and backed up against the ledge. The person came up to the door, looking at me through the window. I watched in horror as the person pulled lipstick out of their pocket. They uncapped it, and started writing on the window.

I...M
S...T...I...L...L
H...E...R...E
B...I...T...C...H

The figure capped the lipstick and ran off. I collapsed to my knees, and started sobbing. The person who could have murderer Mina was right in front of me, and I stood there doing nothing. I was overwhelmed by a wave of emotions hitting me. I heard the door slam again, and "it" was gone. I slowly stood up with the bottle in hand, and walked towards the door. I slammed the bottle on the doorknob, and it shattered into pieces. I twisted the knob, but it was still locked. I took a sharp piece of glass and stuck it in the key hole. I twisted it around, and the door unlocked. I slowly opened the door, my heart still beating from my earlier encounter. I walked inside, my hands shaking. I ran to the front door, and quickly locked it. I leaned against it, and slowly fell to the floor. I took deeper breaths, trying to calm down. I stood up and grabbed a paper towel. I tried to wipe the lipstick off, only smudging it more. After a I got it off, I picked up the glass and grabbed my phone. I couldn't tell Levi, I didn't want to worry him. I slowly dialed the number, making sure to get the right numbers. I hit call and out the phone to my ear.

...Ring....

...Ring...

"Hello?" I heard an enthusiastic voice say.

"E-Eren... can I come over?" I said. My voice cracked when I said his name.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He replied.

"N-nothing," I quickly reply.

"Are you su-"

"No Eren, nothings wrong."

---

Omg hello. I made sure to update this fast for you guys so it's a little shorter. This is taking a pll turn😂. I do not intend to copy A from pll. At all. Well, what do you think? I think reader-chan and Eren are like brother and sister. Or something more?... Wink wonk😉 jk jk. I was wondering if there is any pll fans out there. Lol. Sorry it's 12:00am and I'm tired and bleh. ok bye.