Chapter 11

"They found her?"

"Yes."

"W-Who did this?"

"It was a-"

----

I was woken up by a sudden bang. I looked to my side and saw a young nurse rolling in a cart. The metal tray on top had fallen off, and the tools had fallen onto the floor.

"I-I'm so sorry Mrs. Ackerman!" She stutters.
I cough and look ahead.

"It's fine," I slowly say. She quickly grabs the tools and puts them back on the cart, then rolls it over to the side of my bed. She had short hair and bright blue eyes.

"My name is Cheyenne," she says.

"I'm (y/n)," I reply.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've seen you in magazines and newspapers everywhere," she says.

"Really?"

"Yes," she responds. She lifts up the thin bed sheet and examines my foot.

"It's healing pretty slowly," she says, sighing.

"What is?"

"Well, when the elevator broke off of the chain, your foot got caught and it ripped off the skin on the bottom of your foot," she says. I flinch, resulting in my heel hitting the edge of the bed, and I hiss from the pain. The nurse known as Cheyenne quickly grabs a syringe from the tray and injects the liquid into my ankle. The pain instantly goes away, and I close my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"(Y/n)?"

---

"(Y/n)."

I open my eyes to find Levi looking back at me. His face held a look of concern. My eyes watered up, and he leaned over. I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him close fearing that he would disappear any second.

"What happened?"

"The nurse came out and said that you had passed out," he says. I nod and let go. He stands back up and walks over to the window.

"The cord didn't snap," he says, turning around and looking at me.

"Someone cut it." I nod and look down.

"And I have a feeling that you're not telling me something," he says, looking down at me.

"I've told you everything," I reply.

"Everything?"

"Yes." He turns back around, and looks through the window.

"The wedding is in three weeks. Should I reschedule it?"

"No," I say, clenching the bed sheets. He nods and leaves the room. He's seem more cold towards me lately. As he left the room, I stared at the empty doorway.

"I'm... Sorry," I whisper.

---

I later woke up to the sound of water dripping onto the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Eren. He was sleeping next to my hospital bed and the water which he had brought in the room had tipped over, the left over water dripping in the puddle already formed. I reached over and set the cup the right way. I tapped Eren on the shoulder, and he jumped up.

"(Y/n)?!" He says. He looked down and took his foot out of the puddle.

"Oh.. Sorry," he says. He walks over to the sink and grabs a bunch of paper towels, wiping up the water.

"How long have you been here?"

"Two hours I think?"

"Eren!"

"It's fine! I've been sleeping," he replies, throwing the paper towels in the trash can.

"But that's a long time," I said.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay. There was a picture in the news sent in by an anonymous photographer," he says. My eyes widen.

"(Y/n)?!"

"I-It's her." I say. "I saw her! She was there and no one stopped her! S-she got away!" I cry. By now tears were streaming down my face. I wiped my face.

"The person who killed Mina and Thomas!?"

"Yes! She was there it was her I'm positive!"

"What did she look like?"

"She had short hair and blue eyes I think and was wearing all black."

"I-I can't believe it."

"And she got awa-!"

"(Y/n)! We can still find her! You saw her face clearly, right?"

"It was blurry," I reply.

"We can tell the police and they can look for her (y/n). It can be over if you'll let me," he says. I pause a moment before nodding. He nods and looks at his hands.

"(Y/n), we'll find her. I swear."

---

It had been three days. The police had seen a possible suspect, and were trying to track her down. They hadn't found out her name. But they were close to finding her.

DAY OF ARREST

I stood beside an officer, leaning on my crutches for support. Levi, Eren, and more officers were behind us. I had requested to come when they arrested the suspect. They showed me pictures of her, and I confirmed that it was the right person. There were eight officers with flashlights and guns in front of us, going into the building. They had figured out that this woman had been hiding in a abandoned building. I was wearing a long black coat and a tired expression plastered my face as the wind blew through my hair. There were bags under my eyes, and a cold scowl on my face. I was tired and stressed over all of this.
I turned around to look at Levi.

He stared ahead, and I slowly turned back around. A woman was being dragged out of the building, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had short (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. My eyes widened as she looked up at me. Everything seemed to slow down around me as she stopped.

I knew this girl. It was-

----

This book is coming to an end soon. Maybe 7-10 more chapters. That is a lot, but a lot is going to happen and you will be very surprised. You can probably guess who the girl is. But what if she's not A? What if she is. You never know. Thank you guys so much for reading, and I'll try to make the last few chapters longer and better. And they'll be sadder :(. Bye!