Epilouge pt.2

You watched as a tourist stopped by, and looked at the grave.

"That's pretty insane... Isn't it Jake?" A girl says, hopping out of the car.

"Yeah," he says, following behind.

The girl places a white rose on the grave that read (y/n) and a black one on the one that read Isabelle.

"I heard its good luck because these were the colors they we-"

"It's the other way around," you interrupt.

"Huh?- oh! I'm sorry," she says politely, bending over and switching the roses around.

"How did you know which order they go in?"

"Im family..."

"Oh really! Who are you to them?"

"Sister..."

There was a silence.

'You screwed up' you say to yourself.

"Ahhhh. Well I'm sorry for your loss. It was nice meeting you!" The girl says.

You nod and look ahead.

----
Later that evening
---

It was on the news. Everywhere.

The news that a tourist had seen one of the (l/n) sisters at the grave. It made sense because well, the twins were the only children, and they had only found one of the bodies.

It started after the woman who had visited the grave posted a picture with the caption:

Met the twins' sister today! I couldn't imagine going through that. Rip.

So how was it true, you are all asking? Well....

After (y/n) and Eren killed the criminals, they noticed the cameras. They turned off the lights and "went to sleep". (Y/n) then started a fire in the kitchen, and as gross as it sounds, Eren grabbed an actual heart (pig's heart) from the lab room when the lights were off so the cameras couldn't see. He placed the heart between his head and the wall so it looked like nothing was there. (Y/n) then came back, turned off the lights, and they staged their deaths. Eren shot the heart, making it look as if he shot himself, and (y/n) ran out of the room as smoke covered the camera's veiw. Eren then got up and followed after her. They escaped through a vent, nearly dying as they ran away due to the Injuries.

But they made it. They found a rental cabin that hadn't been in use and broke in, taking turns taking showers and breaking down quietly. Sobbing. Screaming even. The terrible memories had been etched into their heads.

(Y/n) had brought a bag of clothes that she found and Levi's wallet. She was lucky that she even found it.

They changed into the new clothes and left town.

(Y/n) got her hair died, and used the name Allison when people asked her.

Eren used the name Caleb, and wore contacts, hoping that the "foreigners" wouldn't recognize him.

They wore their hoods almost all the time, and eventually found a place to stay.

Three years later, they were married.

But only they knew.

And they had a kid five years later.

And only they knew.

And the only people who knew they were alive was them.

"we made it"

---

That was bad. Comment if you want me to make 5 epilogue chapters!!! I will do so.