Chapter 8

Everything around me was blurry. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again, only to be temporarily blinded by the bright grey sky. I used my arms to push myself up and i opened my eyes again, but immediately squinted them. My dress was torn up, and there was a red box sitting on the bench with a note.

You'll need this. You're not immune to lies. --A

I took the box and picked it up, looking around. The funeral had to have been over for a while now. I looked back down at the box and slowly took the lid off. I took a deep breath and pulled the lid off the rest of the way. Inside was a gask mask. There was a letter on top of it. I set the box down and opened the letter.

(Y/n) (l/n), If you look at things from a different point of view, you'll see a lot more. --A

I took the mask out and looked at it. There was writing on the lenses. I pulled it on and looked at the words.

You.... Are.... Invited! Isabel's....birthday party...
At..... The....

There were some words I could make out.

Arcade!.... RSVP: (678) 983-1773

I took the mask off and put it back in the box, and tried to find my way out of the maze. The chairs and the tent were gone. I quickly ran to my car as rain started to sprinkle down. I had left the car unlocked since everyone could see it from where the funeral was held. I opened the door and quickly got in, speeding off. I went straight home and changed my clothes. I sat in the kitchen and stared ahead at the microwave. I could see a shadow behind me. I sat still and my eyes watered up. I slowly turned around. No one was there.  I tried not to cry, but I failed. I covered my mouth and let out a sob. I was a mess. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs to the parking garage. I opened the door that led into the parking garage and a wave of coldness hit me. I shivered and looked around. I started walking towards my car at the other side of the garage. I didn't feel safe alone here. I turned around and started walking back towards the building. I felt like someone was watching me. I wanted to cry again. I quickly opened the handle and went back into the building. I pressed the button to go down in the elevator. The doors slid open and I stepped inside, pressing the button to go to the lobby. The doors closed again, and I silently waited. The doors opened once more, and this time I was in the lobby. I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the main doors. The lady working at the main desk looked at me. I looked at her and quickly looked down. A doorman held the door open for me, and I walked into the busy streets feeling a little safer. I waited for a taxi on the side of the road. When I saw the yellow vehicle coming down the busy road I waved my hand. The driver pulled over and I opened the door, sliding in the back.

"Where to," the man said with a raspy voice. I gave him the address to where Levi worked.

(Wtf I forgot what it was called)

He sped off in that direction. I uncomfortably grabbed the handle and looked out of the window. I felt uneasy. I dug through my purse and grabbed some aspirin, quickly swallowing it. I squeezed my eyes shut and looked at the man in the front seat. Then I realized- there was another figure sitting in the passengers seat that I hadn't noticed when I got in. I couldn't see her face, but she had short brunette looking hair and was wearing a black jacket. I looked closer, and she started to turn her head but stopped.

"So why are you going there?" She asked. I leaned back in my seat and looked down.

"My Fiancé works there...."

"Ahh.... So you're the one who's marrying Levi Ackerman," she said. She turned to look out of the window, but I still hadn't caught a glimpse of her face.

"Yeah," I respond. I look down. What else did she know? Did she find out about the murders? The taxi pulled up to the building. I grabbed my purse and handed him the amount of money I owed him.

"Thank you for the ride," I said. The man took the money and I got out of the car. I stood on the curb and looked through the window- I was horrified at the sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Should I leave off here?
---------------------------------------------------------------

She was wearing a black lace dress and had pulled a veil over her face. My eyes widened as the car sped off. I had just seen- and heard the possible killer of my friends. She was right there in front of me- so close, and I couldn't do anything.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Sorry that was sas- short and shitty. Well bye!