baila conmigo

VIC'S POV::

"Fucking hell, I don't have the type of time to mess around with this!" I yelled.

I chucked the plastic bag full of white powder onto the coffee table in front of me and sat down on the couch, holding my head in my hands.

"Vic, missing deals are gonna cost us. We can't not sell to people just because we don't like them or whatever." Jaime complained, sitting down on the couch opposite me.

"Well, if you're gonna sell to him then you better sell him the most stepped on shit we've got." I frowned.

"Vic, I've got the details for the Bank of England heist, I just need to find a gunman." Angel walked into the room whilst pulling her purple hair up into a pony tail.

"Just take Mike." I waved my hand.

"He may be my boyfriend but I don't trust your brother with a gun." Angel scoffed, sitting next to Jaime.

"Whatever, we need to concentrate on the drugs at the moment, how are we gonna get more out there?" I asked.

"We need more dealers obviously." Jaime answered.

"Well, no shit." Angel retorted sarcastically.

"I mean, we need them in different places. We only have them out on the streets. We need them in places that people wouldn't expect like schools or hospitals. Maybe even a fucking rehab center, I don't know." I shrugged, standing up.

"So what, we just go get a school kid and force them to sell drugs for us? How do you think that's gonna work?" Angel questioned.

"That's exactly what we're gonna do. School kids will do anything to be cool or popular; dealing will make them infamous in school so obviously they'll do it." I smirked.

"Get some people who are behind on payments or whatever and rope them into dealing, if they refuse. Kill 'em or something, I don't give a shit." I told Jaime before walking out of the room.

I slammed the door behind me before practically storming down the never ending hallway. The Hell's Angels mansion had three floors and a basement, a large pool out front and we were in a perfect spot. We were on the outskirts of London which made it harder for people to track us down as most gangs lived in the centre.

The main members of the gang lived in this mansion. That's me, my brother Mike, Jaime, Tony, Angel and Andy. The bedrooms were on the top floor, training rooms and gyms on the second floor and rooms for 'meetings' on the bottom. Then there was the basement, it was practically a torture chamber.

When people missed out on payments or crossed us we'd find them and they'd be in our basement for days, weeks and sometimes months. We had to make sure they'd never fuck with us again.

Only the best of the best were recruited into this gang as we couldn't risk mistakes. I couldn't risk anything going wrong; everything had to go according to plan. So we didn't use the basement very often but when we did it was for a very good reason.

There was a very good reason right now. A man who had been behind on payments for months was insisting that he'd have the money soon but he obviously wouldn't. So, I had two options, I either teach him a lesson or get rid of him so that we don't even have to worry about this happening again.

As usual I chose the latter.

I unlocked the basement door and walked inside, locking it again behind me. As I walked down the stairs I thanked God that I'd made the decision to sound proof this room because the screams that were being drawn out from this guy were horrific.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw my brother, Mike, stood with a bloody whip in his hand and a lit cigarette in the other. I looked over to the man and anyone else would've probably thrown up at the sight.

The man was chained to the wall by his wrists and ankles and his shirt was torn off. His jeans were gone too and his only clothing was the black boxers he was wearing which had small rips in them at the bottom. He had large cuts all over his chest, tiny burns from the lit end of a cigarette trailing down his arms and neck and blood was dripping down his torso.

"You can stop now Mike." I held up a hand as I walked over to my brother.

He nodded and lifted the cigarette to his lips, taking a long drag and blowing out the smoke before handing me the whip and making his way out of the basement. I walked towards the man and chuckled.

"Right, you have two options. You either pay up and I let you go or I kill you." I said bluntly.

"I can't pay you now, I don't have the money." The man's voice shook.

"Well that's good 'cause I was gonna kill you either way." I smirked.

I lifted my hand and hit him with the whips on one of the existing cuts. He threw his head back and let out a scream.

"Oh my God, shut up. Honestly, this basement is sound proof but you're screaming louder than my brother's girlfriend when they fuck, they can probably hear you upstairs." I scoffed as I brought the whip down on his chest one more time.

"Please just hurry up and do it." He begged, his voice so high and quiet I could barely hear him.

I walked over to the table in the corner of the room and placed the whip down and picked up a black pistol.

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely I guess I should grant your wish." I chuckled.

I walked up to him until I was an arms length away from his face and pressed the gun against his forehead. I wasted no time in pulling the trigger, blood splattering against the wall and some on my face.

"You're welcome." I dropped the gun on the floor and began walking away.

As I walked up the stairs I tried to wipe away some of the blood on my face, "Gross."