rambo

*song above: Rambo by Bryson Tiller*

Vic, Tony, Jaime and I sat in Vic's office(?), the four of us spread sporadically around the room. I opted to occupy a leather armchair, one foot firmly planted on the floor with the other dangling over the arm of the chair. Vic stood leaning slightly against the desk that was positioned in the corner of the room with Tony sat in the deskchair to Vic's right. Jaime was led out across the leather couch beside my chair, throwing a ball above his head and catching it repeatedly. At one point he'd been too late and it had hit his face, he thought no one had seen but I definitely had.

"The smartest option is to be subtle and just get Danny before Ben can." Vic said.

"But is that the fun option?" Jaime raised an eyebrow.

"No but we don't want another gang war." Tony sighed.

"Okay but you guys obviously aren't friends with Knock Out Kings anyway considering Angel tried to murder Ben the other day so isn't it the smartest option to just tackle them head on instead of going behind their back?" I spoke up, shrugging before looking over at Vic.

"Well, yeah, you're not wrong but-" Vic started before I cut him off,

"But what? I'm clearly right so just start planning the best way to do it."

"If we get Danny behind their back they won't have a clue who it was, as far as Ben's concerned Angel hates him just as much, if not more, than he does." Jaime commented.

"They'd find out eventually though." Tony frowned.

"Exactly, so it's just better if they know Danny's with us now than if they find out a few weeks from now." I explained, trying to get my point across.

"Look, here's what we'll do," Vic began, pushing himself off of the desk he was leaning on and walking into the middle of the room, "we'll go to the prison to pick Danny up. If we get there first then that's all good and we'll bring him back here. If Knock Out Kings get there before us then we'll have to find a way to get him back before Ben can do something stupid."

"What if they show up whilst we're getting Danny?" I asked.

"Ben's arrogant and impulsive but he's not stupid, he won't try something outside a high security prison. He'll wait a few days then try and attack us here, when we least expect it." Tony cut in before Vic could.

"So why are we bringing Danny here then?" Jaime asked, "Surely it would make more sense to just take him somewhere else, that way even if Knock Out Kings are able to attack us successfully they won't find Danny."

"Where would we take him though?" I questioned but I quickly regretted that.

"You have a house don't you?" Tony raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I also have parents that live within that house." I said as if it was obvious.

"Well, you'll just have to sneak him in then won't you?" Jaime answered in the same tone.

I was about to argue back when the door clicked open and we all fell silent. Mike stepped into the room with Angel following closely behind him. Her eyes were red and her face makeupless, probably due to the fact that it had been ruined by all of her crying. Her white hair was pulled up into a ponytail and an expression that said she was ready to do what she had to do to save her friend.

"So, what's the plan then?" She asked, her voice still weak but we all ignored it.

"Well..." I began.

* * *

Tony sat in the driver's seat of the car, Angel in the passenger seat and I was in the back middle seat, leaning forward poke my head between Angel and Tony. Vic, Mike and Jaime were in another car behind us and another three members of Hell's Angels in another car behind that. All of them the same types of car, black SUVs - I was beggining to think that was something in the gangster's rulebook, 'you had to have a fleet of black SUVs, or else' - just in case Knock Out Kings did show up and try to follow us, they would struggle to figure out which car Danny was actually in.