figure it out

"Hey Mike, do you think I'm a twink?" I frowned, looking over at the heavily tattooed man.

"What?" He choked out, looking over at me with a bewildered expression.

"It's just Angel said I was a twink and I just wanted to know if everyone else thought that too." I explained.

"Uh, yeah sure kid." Mike said, turning back to the laptop in front of him.

"Do you even know what a twink is?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied, this time not looking away from his laptop when he answered.

I sighed, frustrated, before standing up from the stool I had been sat on in the kitchen. I hadn't seen Vic since he'd disappeared, shirtless and on the phone after Angel had so rudely interrupted what I had assumed was going to be the best sexual experience of my life thus far. Since then I hadn't really done anything of actual use, I'd sat with Angel for a little while in the same room that Vic and I had been in whilst she took one of the two remaining phones in her possession and phoned some guy called 'Pietro'. However, after a while she started speaking in Russian – I didn't even know she could do that - and I could no longer even guess what the conversation was about so I quickly got bored and left.

So after that I went and pestered Jaime for a little bit who seemed the least busy out of all of them considering he was just sat in Vic's office at the desk wrapping rubber band after rubber band around a large ball of other rubber bands. Although, apparently this was very important and so he sent me on my way almost straight way.

This pretty much brings us up to now where I had been sat with Mike for a while whilst he went through the photos me and Angel had taken of Ben and his cars. I actually was somewhat useful here as I had been the one to take the photos whilst Angel drove but once he had finished that and started pulling up floor plans of the Knock Out Kings base and working out entrance points and all that jazz I was once again rendered useless.

So now I'd pretty much ended up back where I started. Until Angel came into the kitchen with a frown on her face, another phone cradled between her ear and her shoulder, still waving the pistol around wildly as she spoke but one thing that had changed was that she now had three phones in her other hand – where she was getting them all from I'd never know. She looked around the kitchen until her gaze landed on me and her frown lessened slightly and she gestured for me to follow her.

I furrowed my brow slightly, confused but followed her anyway and she led me into Vic's office where Jaime was still sat behind the desk, only the rubber band ball was fractionally larger than the last time I'd seen it. Angel sat on the desk completely, crossing her legs and placing the phone in front of her, putting it on speaker. I leant against the desk because I really didn't trust that it could hold both my and Angel's weight.

"Slash, you're on speaker, repeat what you just told me." Angel said.

"A couple weeks ago Ben tried to put in a huge order with us for pretty much everything you guys sell and a little extra. Izzy turned him down because obviously our loyalty is with you, Angel." The guy, Slash, explained briefly.

"What does he mean, all of the stuff we sell?" I whispered to Jaime.

"These guys have the best of the best when it comes to drugs so we import everything from them, all our coke, heroin, everything. Except the weed because they don't grow it, we get that from a guy called Juice in Cali." Jaime explained to me, still wrapping bands around that damn ball.

"So, they're trying to take us over completely?" I asked.

"That's what it seems like." Angel replied to me before speaking to the guy on the phone again, "Hey Slash, because you guys turned him down he obviously tried to go somewhere else, do you reckon you could find out where?"