russian roulette

"Ugh, f*ck." I groaned, as I tried to open my eyes.

"Wake the f*ck up." An unfamiliar voice came out of the darkness as I felt ice cold water being splashed in my face.

"Jesus, I'm awake. Where the hell am I?" I shook my head and opened my eyes.

Suddenly, a bright light was shone into my face and I closed my eyes once again to shield them from the rays. I heard a sound that I'd only ever heard in movies before and throughout my whole childhood I had hoped I'd never have to hear it inches away from my face; the sound of a gun cocking.

My eyes opened instantly and I took in the sight before me. A Mexican man was holding a gun out, pointing it directly at my face. Four other people were with him, three guys and a girl, all of them covered in colourful ink.

I don't think I'd ever been this scared in my life. Everything began to piece together in my head and I realised what was going on. Jaime was there so this guy with the gun must be the leader of Hell's Angels, Victor Fuentes.

If he wasn't currently aiming a gun at my face I'd probably laugh because he really doesn't look like a tough gang leader. If anything, the guy to his left with the medusa piercing looked more like a leader.

I could feel the goosebumps that had appeared all over my body as a shiver went down my spine and I tried to convince myself that it was because of the temperature of the room.

"Look kid, you know why you're here and I don't wanna be too harsh on you 'cause you look like you're about 16-" Victor started speaking, lowering the gun.

"18." I cut him off.

"Shut the f*ck up. If you're 18 and you have the balls to cut me off then I'll treat you like an adult." He smirked.

"You know what? I'm 16." I spoke so quickly I could barely understand myself.

"That's what I thought. If you were any older I'd just leave you in here with Angel and that's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies." He gestured to the girl stood to his right.

I looked over to her and she just winked at me, chuckling slightly at the look of utter terror on my face.

"I have a business proposal for you. If you become a dealer for me, I'll forget all about your debt." Victor offered.

"I only owe you 24 pounds I can get that to you by Sunday!" I exclaimed.

"It's deal or end up six-feet under." He shrugged, lifting the gun once again.

"I know what I would choose." Angel spoke up.

I sighed shakily before saying, "I'll do it."

* * *

"No one is to be told about this, if you ever get caught by the police you tell them nothing about us." Vic explained as he led me through the long hallways of his mansion.

I'd been untied and brought up to the mansion after I agreed to deal for Vic and he was taking me through everything I'd have to do. The first few times I go out I'd be with Jaime and I'd also be dealing in school.

"Snitches get stitches." Angel smirked at me before walking away.

Honestly, that girl was creeping me out so much I'm surprised she isn't in jail yet. Actually, scrap that last thought, she probably has been in jail before.

"If you f*ck up, we'll let Angel take care of you and as I said before, no one wants to face that." Vic smirked at me.

I didn't even want to look at Angel because I knew she'd have that same creepy expression on her face that she had down in the basement.

"Right." I mumbled, "Are you ever gonna let me go home or am I here forever now?"

"Angel can take you home." Vic chuckled before walking away.

I felt a shiver go down my spine as Angel smiled at me and said, "Let's go for a drive Kelly-bear."

* * *

I was getting nervous as I stood in the dark alleyway. I leaned back against the brick wall and shoved my hands into my pockets as I looked around. I'd been waiting for this guy to show up for ages and I was honestly thinking about leaving.

I'd completed the first half of the deals with Jaime before we went off to get food. After that, I was out on my own. It was so weird to see how much this was like a normal job, I'd have to go to the mansion in the morning to get my brief, had a lunch break and I have to report back to Vic at the end of the day.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time once more and looked up when I heard someone approaching. I couldn't help dropping my jaw when I saw who was walking up to me.

"So the money that you were meant to give me earlier is actually being spent on drugs?" I chuckled.

"Sh*t, Kellin?" Oli raised his eyebrows.

"The one and only." I smirked, stepping away from the wall and walking towards him.

"Since when are you dealing?" He laughed nervously.

"Since today. It's funny how even though you ran off earlier I'm still getting the money anyway." I pulled the small plastic baggie of weed out from my bag.

Oli looked around as he hurriedly shoved the money in my hands, grabbing the bag and pushing it into his pocket. He turned around to walk away but I grabbed his elbow to stop him.

"Tell no one about this, alright?" I let him go when he nodded.

I turned away, not once looking over my shoulder as I walked away from him.

6

**********

sorry this is kinda sh*t like i took ages with this and it's hella short but once the story kicks off it'll be longer chapters :D so i've turned this into a series so i've kinda created this whole gang universe within my book universe so it's like gangland of my mind i guess idfk. so far i've planned a brustoff and a cashby so they'll be up soon i think :)

also, i'm planning like an original boyxboy story so that'll be up when i finish some other books :D