gdfr

KELLIN'S POV::

I sighed heavily after I breathed out another puff of smoke.

"Dude, are you stressed or something? That's like the tenth time you've sighed in the past minute, you sound like a fifty year old bloke." Matty frowned.

Austin and I had walked out to the football field and hid under the bleachers where we were out of sight of any other students or teachers that may be out here. I'd text Matty and my two other friends Justin and Ronnie to meet us out here if they wanted to come and get high.

"Obviously he's stressed. The prick runs the whole school." Ronnie chuckled.

"Piss off. I'm fine; I've got you to do my dirty work for me anyway." I scoffed.

"They're not joking dude. You've got big ass bags under your eyes, like you've been packing for a month long holiday under there." Justin pointed at my eyes.

"I don't know man, weed isn't cutting it for me anymore." I sighed again.

"Well, if you want drugs, then you need to buy them from Jaime Preciado. Best dealer around, he works for Hell's Angels." Austin spoke up for the first time in a while.

"What does he sell?" I furrowed my brow.

"I've only ever bought cocaine from him, but I hear he sells ecstasy and heroin too. The other dealers who work for him sell other stuff but I've never bought from them." Austin replied.

"Right." I said. "Have you got his number?"

"Yeah, here." Austin pulled out a sharpie and began writing the number down on my arm.

"Cheers." I smiled

* * *

I sighed once again and held my head in my hands as I flopped backwards onto my bed. I'd just had to take two consecutive phone calls about some fight that was apparently happening tomorrow at school and I honestly could not give a shit.

I was constantly looking at the sharpie on my arm that was slowly fading away, pondering if I should actually ring the number. Sure it may give me a better stress relief than weed but was damaging my health and risking an addiction really worth it.

I sat for another minute before my phone rang again and I finally figured out what my choice was.

I grabbed my phone, declining the call without even looking at who was calling me because frankly, I didn't care about who it was. I quickly punched in the numbers that were on my arm and stood listening to the ringing of the phone before someone on the other end picked up.

"Hello?" The voice asked.

I assumed it was the guy Austin had told me about earlier, Jaime, "Hey, is this Jaime Preciado?"

"That's me. What do you need kid?" Jaime asked.

"Uh, 2 grams of coke and soon." I answered.

"Aight, I can meet you in like half an hour on Chilton. That alright for you?" Jaime sighed.

"Yeah that's good." I agreed.

"84 pounds for 2 grams, aight? Don't forget it." Jaime warned before hanging up.

I dropped the phone of my bed before looking up and cursing. I only had £60 on me right now and I didn't exactly know where I'd get £24 from in half an hour. I couldn't exactly ask my parents because then they'd wonder what I was buying and I'm pretty sure that if I told them I was buying cocaine they'd lock me in the basement.

I could ask one of my mates but they'd ask me to repay them and I honestly don't want to have to do that.

I couldn't just not turn up because this Jaime guy would probably get pissed and send some angry biker gang after me. My best plan was to just turn up and say I'd get the extra money to him by Friday.

That way I'd have a whole week to get the money and that'd be easy as hell. I grabbed a jacket from my wardrobe, the money from my wallet and my phone off of my desk before walking out of my room and down the stairs.

The walk from my house to Chilton was at least 20 minutes so I figured leaving now would mean that it was physically impossible for me to be late. I wasn't feeling up to fighting with an angry drug dealer.

* * *

I turned down the dark alleyway that would lead me onto Chilton Road but was stopped when some guy in a dark hoodie grabbed my arm.

"Hey, what the fuck man?!" I yelled.

"That ain't a nice thing to say to the guy who's about to give you the best coke of your life." The guy looked up.

"You're Jaime?" I frowned.

"Yeah and you must be the person I spoke to earlier. Honestly, I thought you were a girl." He chuckled.

"Everyone does." I groaned.

"Aight, where's the money then?" Jaime suddenly turned serious.

"Ah, about that. So I've got 60 but I can definitely get the other 24 to you on Friday, I just don't have it like right now." I winced.

"Shit. You're lucky you seem like a good kid. The boss is gonna fucking kill me." Jaime cursed as he pulled a small plastic bag out of his pocket.

I took the bag and handed him the money as he spoke up again, "Meet me here at 6 on Friday. No later or you'll be fucking dead."

I nodded, honestly too scared to say anything before turning around and walking away, fighting the urge to look behind me.

********

i know this update took like ages but that's cause i forgot to save it and i was gonna rewrite it all then i realised i'd already posted it on my ao3 so go me :D