mask off

Vic's hands were digging into my waist so hard I was certain they were leaving finger-shaped bruises. I didn't really know what to do with mine, alternating between just leaving them around his neck, grasping his hair or pulling him closer to me - if that was even possible - by his shoulders. I finally decided I might as well just slip them up his shirt and see what I was working with. I managed to feel a hint of abs and a happy trail before my ears picked up the sound of sirens.

Vic must've heard them too, pulling away and looking me in the eye, "Sirens."

"Sh*t." I said in response.

I turned around and threw open the door, briefly messing around with my hair and shirt so it appeared as if I'd at least made an attempt to bring some order to my appearance. At the end of the hallway I could see a stream of people making their way out of the 'weed' room. I picked out Angel and Mike from the crowd, I thought I caught a brief glimpse of Tony too as I got closer.

We got close enough that Angel spotted us as she looked around and beckoned us over.

She held a finger up to her lips to tell us to be quiet before whispering, "The police are here. Pretty sure they're after Alexandru and Frost."

"Who's Frost?" I asked.

"Frost Jenkins. Crazy ass b*tch, serial killer. Goes by 'Angel Vendetta'." Angel supplied, pulling me over to the wall beside the stairs, crouching down behind it.

The short girl turned to look around the corner before quickly turning back.

"Cops are there, Alex, Frost and Jacky too." Angel supplied, more to Vic than to me but I listened anyway, figuring I should probably know what was happening.

She turned to look around the corner again but came back, "You know what? I find it really rude that she used my name as her alias. Like what if the Vendetta part of the name never caught on and it just got used as Angel, the cops would've thought it was me."

"Now's really not the time." Vic frowned but there was a slight hint of a smile on his face.

"Do we get involved or just stay here?" I turned to Vic.

Before Vic, or anyone else for that matter, could even think of a response there were three short beeps followed by what I can only describe as the loudest sound I've ever heard in my life time.

The entire building shook, dust and chips of plaster fell form the ceiling slightly and there was a faint ringing in my ear for a second.

"Well, looks like we'll have to." Mike spoke, finally at a normal volume considering there was no point in being quiet anymore.

It seemed like everyone around me suddenly had a gun in their hand or was pulling one from their jeans or holsters hidden under jackets and in boots. Tony's arm came out of no where, handing me a gun.

"Just in case." He smiled, before trailing after Jaime down the stairs.

"Stick with me." Vic said, placing his hand on the small of my back before making his way down the stairs, holding his gun ready to shot if anyone surprised him.

Even after the whole shoot out with the Knock Out Kings I still had no idea what to actually do with a gun but I figured if I just looked like I knew what I was doing I'd run into a lot less trouble. Half a dozen bodies of police officers led at the bottom of the stairs and I screwed my face up at the sight of blood spilling out onto the marble floor. At least it wasn't carpet.

I stepped over an officer that was ever so slightly obese, making sure I didn't lose sight of Vic who was walking towards where it sounded like all the action was happening.

HELL'S ANGELS |  KELLICजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें