❀┆ 01

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Minho was currently at work and even though he didn't like the job he needed to make money for himself and his brother who had just graduated university. Unfortunately, their parents had died in a car crash a year ago and the two brothers were left to live alone in their new apartment. They had sold their old house beforehand to have some money.

The older boy was making sure Felix didn't have to work as well since he didn't want him to get tired every day, unlike him who had decided to work until the cafe closed to get more money this way. It wasn't much but still it was something. He felt proud of himself for doing that. 

He served another customer and waited a few moments. When he noticed that nobody wasn't gonna come in that moment, he pulled his phone out and texted at the groupchat,

The Cuties🍬

KittyCat
I don't get how this place is
still working.
Nobody comes here except like 2-3
people every hour

PuppyMin
Then just quit

KittyCat
You know I can't do that
I need the job

Babybread
Why don't you quit and go
somewhere else? Like
another cafe or something?

Sunshine
I mean, that isn't a bad idea
You could work somewhere
else where they actually pay
you right

Babybread
Yeah^^

KittyCat
I could search for another job
I guess

Sunshine
I can help!

Babybread
Me too! I like looking for jobs
I did that for my cousin when
he wanted to get one

KittyCat
That'd be cool actually
Thanks guys

Another customer entered the cafe and Minho had to close his phone, placing it in his pocket. After a few hours had passed, it was 12 am and he had to close the cafe so he was now cleaning the tables all alone since he was the only one working this late. He had his back on the glass walls so he didn't see the stranger standing almost right behind him, his hands hidden in his pockets.

When Minho turned around he almost screamed in surprised. The taller figure was just standing there behind him quietly. How did he even get inside without Minho hearing the small bell on top of the door? Strange. He took a few steps back to keep space between him and the guy before putting on a friendly smile "I'm sorry but we just closed. Do you perhaps need help with anything else?"

The man stayed quiet, his eyes staring deep into Minho's soul. That's how the smaller felt. He also noticed the guy's eyes had a beautiful color of light blue. He could only stare back at him, his lips parted slightly. He noticed the taller man leaning a little closer to him and tilted his head so his face was almost at his neck. Quiet sniffing sounds were the only audible thing that moment before they stopped and the man moved away. Before he did that though, the boy swore he heard the man whisper something to himself.

Minho was frozen in his place, not knowing what to do. If the man wanted to rob the place he would have done it by now but that wasn't the case so Minho knew he wasn't a thief. The stranger's skin color was pale, almost white. And Minho had to admit he was very handsome. Said guy reached over and caressed Minho's cheek lightly with the back of his fingers, the smaller flinching at first but relaxing soon. Then the guy spoke up, his voice sounding more like a murmur "What's your name?"

Minho looked up at him, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering "I'm M-Minho" he saw the man tilt his head to the side slightly while maintaining eye contact as he hummed. Minho felt a bit disappointed but couldn't really say anything to a guy he didn't know. But he still let him touch him which is unusual because normally Minho disliked people touching him.

"Pretty name for a pretty face"

Minho blushed and visibly swallowed before gathering himself to ask, "What's yours?"

"Jisung" he simply stated and shoved his hands back into his hoodie pockets, taking a last glance at Minho "See you again, cutie" he made his way out of the cafe before disappearing into the dark streets.

Minho was once again left alone in the cafe, still standing in his place. He didn't know what to say or do. That was weird, he thought. But why did it make him feel something? Why did that guy make him feel weird in the stomach? Why did Minho wanted to meet this super strange guy again?

"What just happened..?"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°