❀┆ 14

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Chan rushed into the house while helping a bleeding Hyunjin sit on the couch as Jisung followed them.

"This shit burns!" Hyunjin exclaimed which worried the two vampires. Normally when a vampire would get hurt then their wounds would heal within a few seconds but Hyunjin's big scratch didn't. Jisung bit his lip and tried to think of the reason "Is there a possibility the werewolf had poison in its claws? Like come on, it gotta be possible since we are real"

"I don't know, maybe?" Chan furrowed his brows in frustration and looked at Hyunjin who looked like he was about to lose consciousness "Hey, hey!" he kneeled down in front of Hyunjin and patted his cheek "You close your eyes, I'll make sure to kill you myself, you hear me?" Hyunjin nodded his head and tried to keep his eyes open, taking deep breaths.

While the two vampires were trying to think of a way to help their friend, Changbin was upstairs in his room along with the four humans. Minho was rubbing his little brother's back to comfort him as the other was lecturing him "What you wanted to do was so stupid, Minho hyung" he whispered to him "If we left you to deal with that wolf all by yourself you would have died in a second.. And what would I do if the only family I have left was gone too?" his voice broke in the end as he started to cry again.

Minho felt extremely bad for making his brother sad. And what Felix said hit him pretty hard.. They only had each other.

Seungmin was near Changbin and since he was still a little shocked about the whole situation, he wanted to feel the safety of the vampire. Changbin could feel that the boy was scared and he didn't know why but he wanted to protect him. He didn't want him to leave. They had a 20 questions game and Seungmin managed to interest him.

Jeongin was sitting alone far from the others while he was thinking. Why would Hyunjin protect him? All Jeongin did was ignore him and talk shit about him but Hyunjin made sure he was safe. Why..?

They could hear the three vampires downstairs and Seungmin could see how this situation stressed Changbin so he sat closer to him, their elbows touching "Are you scared?" he tried to make eye contact with him but the vampire glanced everywhere but him "Can you blame me?" he chuckled sadly and Seungmin frowned "Hyunjin is gonna be fine. He looks very strong both mentally and physically so I'm not worried about him"

Changbin side eyed him and a small smirk appeared on his face "Listen to you complimenting him when the previous day you would glare at him and even punched him" the human rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue "Shut up" he crossed his arms and turned his upper body slightly to face Changbin "He bit my friend, wouldn't you do the same?"

Seungmin raised his eyebrow as Changbin put his hands up "Got a point there boy, but no need to look at me like that" the two laughed, Changbin mentally thanking the other boy for making his stress go away even for a little bit.

Then the boys saw Jisung standing at the door with a nervous smile "We have a problem" he told Changbin and the other vampire left Seungmin's side, quickly making his way to Jisung "What is it?" he whispered and the other whispered back while having their backs towards the other four "We need human blood to heal him. Like, he needs to drink from one right now or he's not gonna last for too long"

Changbin muttered curses and turned around only to realize Jeongin was standing behind them "I'll do it"

☽☾☽☾☽☾

Jeongin followed Jisung downstairs and once he saw the state Hyunjin was in he felt awful. A layer of sweat was covering his forehead and his brows were furrowed in pain. Chan was holding his friend's hand tightly, Hyunjin squeezing it ever so slightly as a sign he was awake.

"Chan hyung" Jisung called out his step brother and the older looked at him, surprised to see Jeongin beside him "He volunteered to do it" Jisung simply explained, noticing the confusion in Chan's expression.

"Okay sit down" the vampire let go of Hyunjin's hand and watched as Jeongin took a seat next to him "Hyunjin, come on" said boy opened his eyes halfway and once he noticed Jeongin next to him, he shook his head "I can't do this again" he muttered and hissed as he felt his wound burn.

Chan could sense Jeongin's nervousness but decided to not say anything about it. "Hyunjin-ah, you have to hurry" he warned and watched Jeongin carefully guiding Hyunjin's hand on his shoulder before leaning forward so his neck was almost in front of the vampire's mouth.

He whispered a small 'it's okay' and made eye contact with Hyunjin for a couple of seconds, the latter soon nodding his head lightly. The vampire rested his hand on Jeongin's nape and brought him even closer before sinking his teeth in his neck.

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°