❀┆ 07

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

──────────⊱⁜⊰──────────

Minho was laying on Jisung's bed as the other was taking a shower. At first Minho thought that this whole thing was dangerous because they didn't know these guys at all, just their names and that's all. But to Minho, Jisung looked harmless so he thought why not? Since they would stay for just one night here, maybe he would have the chance to experience what his college friends used to brag about. If you know, you know.

Minutes later, Jisung got out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist as water was dripping down his hair. He noticed how Minho was looking around his big room while looking tiny just sitting there on his king sized bed. He walked closer with a chuckle, "It's just a room, get over it" he got on the bed next to Minho who furrowed his brows.

"Aren't you gonna dress?"

"I prefer sleeping naked"

The expression on Minho's face after saying that was priceless. Did that mean that he was gonna share a bed with a naked guy right next to him? Jisung's laugh brought him out of his thoughts "I'm joking. I sleep shirtless" he got up again and went over to his closet, picking up some sweats and boxers. He glanced over at Minho from his shoulder to see him staring at his back "Take a picture, it'll last longer"

Minho averted his eyes, blushing "I wasn't staring" he thanked god for not stuttering his words. He heard Jisung's towel hit the floor so he made sure not to look at the other boy who was probably putting on his clothes right now. When Jisung was done, he put the towel on his chair and walked to the bed again "You can look again, pretty"

Minho side eyed him and when he saw that he was indeed done, he sighed and brought his knees to his chest, hugging them "Isn't this weird? What me and my friends are doing?"

"It's dangerous, yes. But don't think we're some rapists cause we're not"

"At least you're honest" Minho rolled his eyes as Jisung sat on the bed next to him. Maybe a little too close.. But Minho didn't mind. Jisung was smelling very nice and it kind of comforted him. He then felt one of Jisung's hands around his waist and his nose close to his neck "Wh-What are you doing?" he asked as he got flustered.

Was Jisung just smelling his neck?

"I'm just smelling you"

"Yeah that's not creepy at all" he slapped Jisung's hand who pulled it away and pouted as he rubbed it "Jeez, no need to hit"

"Can we just sleep? I'm really tired" Minho yawned and layed down on his side under the covers, putting a pillow between them "And don't-" he pointed a finger at Jisung who was also getting under the soft blanket "-grab me in our sleep. Or else you will sleep on the floor"

Jisung layed on his side, resting his head on his hand while smirking at Minho "It's my room and I'm the one who's gonna sleep on the floor?"

Minho nodded and turned his back to him, closing his eyes to try and sleep "And I'm the guest, where's your respect?" if he didn't have his back facing the other boy, he would've seen him biting his lip while still having that smirk on his face "Whatever you say, kitty"

Minho's eyes shot open after being called that nickname. Jisung could hear his heartbeat increase so he felt proud for making the other flustered once again. He turned on his back and closed his eyes, hands under his head "G'night Minho" he muttered.

Jisung saying his name felt a little weird, but in a good way. He bit his nail as he tried to control his small smile "Goodnight"

.❀。• *₊°。°.。• *₊°。 ❀°